• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F---

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks because he just doesn't seem to realise that he'll be judged by what people see.

The work he has done for local communities, at his own cost, for no recognition, with no cameras is simply outstanding.

But you don't get universal praise for that. I'm sure it frustrates him and leads to the crap we saw today. If Dylan walker did what he did today he would have been binned
Bang On dude.
Latrell needs help.
Today I felt the ref and Bunker have had enough of him getting wet bus ticket penalties and went after him.

It sucks because he just doesn't seem to realise that he'll be judged by what people see.

The work he has done for local communities, at his own cost, for no recognition, with no cameras is simply outstanding.

But you don't get universal praise for that. I'm sure it frustrates him and leads to the crap we saw today. If Dylan walker did what he did today he would have been binned
Unconscious bias again by the refs…

They know he’s a big name in the community and off the field

These refs have lives outside the 80mims also

Unconscious bias again by the refs…

They know he’s a big name in the community and off the field

These refs have lives outside the 80mims also
Fans are looking at his actions as a collective. The ref looks at each incident on its own, and I thought that on report was the right call for each.

Like Tohu said in the presser, Latrell had control over his fall (in terms of keeping him safe)

A great victory for the boys.
I thought there was a lot of heroes.
I must admit I think Bunty played one of his better games.
TMM and CNK welcome back.
Mitchell has become an embarrassment to himself and what he is supposed to represent.
Jazz puts in effort, but with his mistakes I think his time with the club may not see him extended.

They are in a bit of a mess. No doubt it will dominate the NRL media again next week.

I kind of liked it when they were the low profile easy beats from 1990 - 2006.

They look slow, tired. A lot of that was the amount of work we made them do. But still the top sides with the work ethic would soak that up.

Their two main stars you can frustrate and they lose discipline. They also don't do a lot of the little effort plays.

The commentators mentioned the number of options Egan has compared to Cook. A lot goes into that, coaching, team mates getting in position, dummy half organising the side. Our team is doing all of that, theirs isn't.

Like some sides they do look like they are playing a style a few years old.

Souths fans are off Damien Cook big time. Praise for our man.

HEADLESS CHICKEN ****ING DOPE WALKING AROUND WATCHING A REAL 9 CARVE US 4 TIMES IN ONE HALF.

****ING LEAVE.

RETIRE.
Well that is bullshit because Cook has been epic in their sustained successes. He deserves respect even if it is time to move him on.

It would be interesting to see Cook in another side. That would be the best way to assess if he is passed it or not.

But if you compare him to Koroisau as the two main NSW dummy halves. It is light and day.

A few minor negatives first....

Our right edge looked vulnerable for most of the game. Barney at second row perhaps not quick enough now to defend in the edge? Capewell was a big out

Jazz and his errors. Brings energy and passion but don't think that he is needed when everyone is available. Good depth and perhaps a good player to have in the Nsw cup side to help bring the young guys through.

Latrell and Cody Walker must be two of the biggest grubs in the NRL. Love seeing them beaten and so convincingly.

Now for the rest...

Don't know why but I had a lot of nervous energy before the game and that first 20 minutes. But we slowly strangled our way in to dominating the contest.

Lots of good performances and hard to pick my MoM. I went with Tohu just marginally over Egan. In that first half he did a lot of the 1%ers cleaning up, covering, tackling. Thought he made sure we stayed in the contest early.

So sweet seeing a couple of tries with our 1, 6, 7 and 9 all involved through the middle. I think MrFrankWhite MrFrankWhite said it best about that first SJ try - that wasn't rugby league, it was a masterpiece work of art. For me, that is easily our best spine we can put on the field. Egan is just phenomenal, TMM played his hand to perfection, SJ controls everything and CNK is the perfect modern day fullback. With all 4 we play straight and direct. Gives everyone their own space to work in and creates so much for the opposition defence to worry about.

Forwards were great again. AFB immense, Bunty possibly his best game from him, Ford tireless, Barney is intimidating as hell, Tohu my MoM, Ale strong off the bench, Laban looks like the dynamic second rower I have been waiting for - hopefully he gets eased into first grade and could be a very useful impact player at the back end of the season, CHT limited time, Jazz hands.....

RTS looks to me like a guy who feels like he has to prove something to someone. I hope he settles and can just focus on playing his role. Switching around positions in the last few games probably hasn't helped. Berrylicious - kick chase, runs great lines, good hands, great smile. Montoya is just energy and enthusiasm which you can't put a price on. Pompey gets a lot of grief which I think is unwarranted. He is a really good player. Strong defensively, deceptive attack. Very handy player to have in the squad.

Love how we absorb what teams throw at us. Our defense, excluding the last 10 minutes against the Storm has been top class. The scary thing for me with this team is that you can still see there is a fair bit of improvement in them.

Webster is a magician. I never thought I would ever be as proud of a Warriors team than I am at the moment. And we are already starting to see the results of our development with some of these juniors coming through and the depth we have. We are set up for sustainable success and man it feels good!

If our spine can stay injury free and we can get Capewell and DWZ back in the side there will be some very nervous teams this season watching for when they are playing us next.

Don't usually do this but A+ this week.

Last edited:
First time I've commented this season since the season started.

Was a bit worried after our first 2 losses of the season. Was trying to find where we were needing to win 6 out of the 8 games after that.

But since we've won 3 of our last 3 games, we just need to win 3 of our next 5 games and we are semi final bound again.

Where are all the Te Maire Martin doubters now that I have been reading the last few weeks.

'Oh no don't bring TMM back he doesn't play as well as CHT or Metcalf?'

'He doesn't really work well with SJ, he sucks'

Well he played very well today and I'm proud of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back