General U20's Final

Blake_old

Wasn't sure if many people would be reading the U20's etc thread so thought I would post in here.

Any Kiwi's to be watching in the final Broncs Vs Raiders today?

daj3_old

Just from the websites, not sure if they're playing...

Broncos...
Shaun Cotter 2nd Row
Alex Glenn Centre (captain)
Jared Kahu Halves/fb
Leon Panapa 5/8 lock
Wiremu Ratana Back Row
Jacob Samoa Utility
Luke Samoa FB/Centre/Wing
William Tupou Centre/Wing
Jeremiah Walters Backrow

Possibly Tryoden Watene (that's a maori name right? but born in Melbourne)

Starting lineup

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Mitch Rivett
3. Will Tupou (kiwi)
4. Brendon Gibb
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Jared Kahu (kiwi)
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Mitchell Dodds
11. Matt Handcock
12. Troyden Watene (kiwi?)
13. Alex Glenn © (kiwi)
Reserves:
14. Michael Spence
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Guy Ford
17. Tom Butterfield

None from the raiders I can see...

daj3_old

What I like about the Brisbane squad is that they're all working, doing apprenticeships or studying... they make a real point of mentioning the guys' occupations in their profile write-up. Quite a lot of the Raiders juniors list their occupation as "rugby league player", or it's blank... might wanna consider a backup career at this stage guys... mummy doesn't wanna be buying your groceries and doing your washing when you're 40.

Skinny_Ravs82

What I like about the Brisbane squad is that they're all working, doing apprenticeships or studying... they make a real point of mentioning the guys' occupations in their profile write-up. Quite a lot of the Raiders juniors list their occupation as "rugby league player", or it's blank... might wanna consider a backup career at this stage guys... mummy doesn't wanna be buying your groceries and doing your washing when you're 40.

Either that, or they don't want to disclose too much informatioin to the public? ;)

Esoj_old

this was a cracking game. didn't see all of it but saw basically the whole second half and it was a good entertaining game that went into golden point. plenty of missed drop goals I think it was maybe 10 or so before canberra got a beautiful try off a chip over the top in the second half of golden point with the second 5 minute period almost up. heard the nsw cup grand final also went the distance and was thinking maybe the big grand final in first grade would have gone the same way but manly were just too good.