General U2

Brucer_old

For anyone that is going to the U2 concerts, have just heard that they have been postponed due to an illness with one of the band members families. New dates have not been set yet. :cry:

Brucer_old

Heard it the Rock radio station and looked on the Ticketmaster website and it's confirmed on there.

*Kimmy*_old

damn that'd be an awesome concert to go to

kayne west before them...then U2..who ever is going is lucky,..GET LOTSA PICTURES hehe

Paul Holmes_old

hahaha thats classic i hope it gets cancelled and all those idiots that paid around $1000 for them on trademe cant get refunds

IanR_old

Phew, it means i didn't waste money on the Warriors tix for Hamilton.

Now i can have my cake and eat it too.

Brucer_old

Paul Holmes said:
hahaha thats classic i hope it gets cancelled and all those idiots that paid around $1000 for them on trademe cant get refunds

I hope that it's not cancelled for those of us that got tickets the hard way and didn't pay the scalpers prices.

warriors4life_old

Luckily, the Rolling Stones, Kanye West and Snoop Dogg are all on their way.

Esoj_old

aye sucks if you were going. hopefully new dates get set. I knew a few people that were going to that concert.

*Kimmy*_old

personally id only go to the rolling stones to see nikleback play before them...haha

Becs_old

I missed out on getting tickets. I feel sorry for the out of towners who have booked accomodation and time off

Jesbass_old

Brucer said:
Paul Holmes said:

I hope that it's not cancelled for those of us that got tickets the hard way and didn't pay the scalpers prices.

IanR_old

Chilli said:
I missed out on getting tickets. I feel sorry for the out of towners who have booked accomodation and time off

They released a new batch of tickets last night. I got some to the scheduled March 18th show.

Try ticketmaster.co.nz, see if they are still on sale.

Jesbass_old

It's my understanding that it has been postponed, not cancelled. Or at least I hope so. No refund is going to be enough to make my day on this particular front.