General Two free tickets Warriors vs Broncos this Sunday.

raypower_old

The subject says it all really.

I'm flying up on Sunday and work has given me free tickets.

Actually, I lie, they're not really free, the price you'll pay is sitting next to me and a Broncos fan.

First person to pm me and say they want them and the score of the game featured in my avatar gets them. I know it's kinda lame compared to Robsters Trademe shenanigans but what can you do?

To be honest I'll give em to the first person who pms me....but it's more fun this way.

Tajhay_old

offtopic but any other warriors coming up for the game? would love to meet u guys...this is my one home game of the season!

Jesbass_old

I'll take them, Ray, as long as they come along with return plane tickets, lol! :lol:

Good on you, Ray. It's true, you know. You do rock on! :D

raypower_old

Jesbass said:
I'll take them, Ray, as long as they come along with return plane tickets, lol! :lol:

Good on you, Ray. It's true, you know. You do rock on! :D

Haha, you're far too kind :)

As for the return airfares, isn't that what your Warriors $$ are for? Surely they're redeemable at any AirNZ Outlet...

raypower_old

Tajhay said:
offtopic but any other warriors coming up for the game? would love to meet u guys...this is my one home game of the season!

Well I'm there for sure, I'm at gate D apparently. Would be lovely to meet and greet you crazy kids out there...

2big2strong_old

i live in brisbane but have already got ticketz to the BIG one. gonna be a cracker,

Skinny_Ravs82

Far out man, if I wasn't attending my step sister's wedding this weekend I would have jumped at the chance.

warriorfaithful*_old

2black2strong said:
i live in brisbane but have already got ticketz to the BIG one. gonna be a cracker,

Yeah its gona be aweome. Wish i could go. :)

raypower_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Far out man, if I wasn't attending my step sister's wedding this weekend I would have jumped at the chance.

Maybe next year skinny :p

It's pretty thoughtless of your Step-sister to get married during the footy season. You should've said, "I'm not free up until October"

patty_old

OI IM SERIUSE GIVE ME UR GATE NUMBER AND I WILL COME TALK TO YOU!!! ALTHOUGH I ARGUE ALOT I LOVE EVERYONE I ON THIS WEBSITE CAUSE THEY ARE ALL TRUE WARRIORS FANS!!! I WANT TO MEET SOMEONE AT THE GAME SO I CAN SHARE MY PASION

patty_old

I WILL GIVE U MY MOBILE ITS IS 0410200042 MSG ME AND WE WILL CELEBARATE TOGHETHER!!!! I KNOW ALOT OF YOU AUSSIES ARE GOING TO THE GAME SAME WITH ME I AM DRIVING 6 HOURS BUT SERIOUSLY SEND ME A MSG TOMMOROW AND I WILL MEET YOU!! CAUSE WE ARE ALL MIGHTY WARRIORS FANS AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO HOLD THE FLAG UP HIGH!!!!

sliphgrrl_old

rayroxon said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Maybe next year skinny :p

It's pretty thoughtless of your Step-sister to get married during the footy season. You should've said, "I'm not free up until October"

seriously, skinny, where's your commitment? :p