Player Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

It takes 1 hour for 1 standard unit of alcohol to process through your liver. If he had 5 beers (stubbies) that's roughly 10 standard alcohol units.
Your liver just can't do it quicker, thats the science of it.
If he waited another hour or two he'd still have alcohol in his system but probably be under the limit in a blood test.
Sleeping it off is a misnomer unless you sleep enough hours for how many alcohol units you've had.
Haha 1 stubby 2 standard drinks... yup

Some guys are better league players than union … this includes RTS.
From what I saw last night, saw the last 15 mins or so , he will be all good in his come back. His attack is back as was his leadership. There was a turnover but that won’t be a problem in NRL.
I wonder when he leaves RU and starts back at The Warriors??

Last edited:
Some guys are better league players than union … this includes RTS.
From what I saw last night, saw the last 15 mins or so , he will be all his to come back. His attacking back was there as was his leadership. Thee was a turnover but that won’t be a problem in NRL.
I wonder when he leaves RU and starts back at The Warriors??
Well, technically Auckland is out by losing Last night so I suppose his season is done with Auckland.

I would rather him come back to pre season fresh! NRL is a slog of a season. Still surprised only two Wahs making international teams this year!
Bruh he would have had days at training harder than a game of kick and clap at fb for the Unionists.

Back