Podcast TWL/Fonzie Ep25

To quote Webby-

"To a certain point we need to quickly review the past. We need to look at what we didn't do well and what we did do well. But we've also got to say 'boys, this is a new challenge and a new squad.'

"We have to identify a few things, fix them, and then we just gotta say 'commit and move forward to a fresh start.'"

To quote Webby-

"To a certain point we need to quickly review the past. We need to look at what we didn't do well and what we did do well. But we've also got to say 'boys, this is a new challenge and a new squad.'

"We have to identify a few things, fix them, and then we just gotta say 'commit and move forward to a fresh start.'"
Yeah , hard season to sum up lol

Reactions: Fonzie
Hi,
I really appreciate your well thought out commentary and insights. On the contrary I`m surprised at how little the Club communicates, they don`t seem to want to excite us for the next season.

Reactions: Fonzie

playdaball

Heritage Member
Hi,
I really appreciate your well thought out commentary and insights. On the contrary I`m surprised at how little the Club communicates, they don`t seem to want to excite us for the next season.
It’s a relief that the club isn’t communicating as Cameron George seems to disappoint when he sends out press releases or messages to members.
My thoughts: Unless they have something worthwhile to report , please don’t say anything. If it’s a football related message let the coach speak or if recruitment updates, let Andrew McFadden speak .