Podcast TWL 2023 - Ep 2

ndp26

Still a great pod, and explains a lot of the highs and lows of the rollercoaster we are all on in supporting this team!

Tonbridge (Swanley)

Tonbridge (Swanley)

Nice podcast to listen on they way to work this morning, makes a lot of sense.

wizards rage

wizards rage

Looks like this year will be a struggle with the big changes affecting the lack of continuity.

Didn’t the owners/ CG talk about a game plan and style that would be led by the club and bring that consistency off the field? Or was that just talk?

One thing I will pick up is from the flashback you suggested the judgement was still out on Payton because he benefitted from the rear end of the season. I think he’s proven that attitude and intensity can also make a big difference to results… it’s something to hanging on to with that being a strength of Websters and us not having the continuity in the squad!

I love the in-depth analysis you offer. I love how you back up the issues with so thoroughly. Are 2 off the cuff halves this year going to suit a team already lacking continuity? Shaun Johnson, even after years here still had the players around him saying they didn’t know what he was going to do next….