Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • C

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • F---- :(

Votes: 70 60.9%

• Total voters
that HIA was a disgrace - when is play ever stopped in that situation? Killed the momentum, and the second berry try was a try too .. sent upstairs as not, so.... we weren't good enough for 40 minutes but fuck some of those calls were pitiable

All I can find positive to say is we fought back

There were two sets in a row at the end where we had time on the clock, momentum in our favor, less than a try behind, and Shaun Johnson ended up running it on the 5th purely because he had lost his head and was not organizing.

We lost that game in the end when we had a chance to win, because we had no organizing half running those last plays when it mattered most.

It is not Shauns fault we got into that position. It is his fault that he he did not take those twelve crucial tackles when the Titans were absolutely fucked to command the Warrior attack.

Laban was fantastic, Zyon Maiu’u was capable.

Good signs, Walker was an improvement too.
The dummy runners were all fucked up too they just run into opposition it was full obstruction almost every run..SJ had to take a dive it was so bad

Humiliating.

We are not as talented as the top teams, but we can bridge the gap tactically, and Webby is falling short. Intensity and discipline still an issue too, which is on the players.

Shaun has a big boot, can we not look for 40/20s on the 4th?
Can we not see variation in Shaun's kicking game, I've been calling for that grubber for weeks, and we almost got the result
Contesting kicks - self-explanatory
Offloads through the middle.
Play positively rather than defensively, change it up and have teams guessing a bit more.
Keep everyone fresh by actually using the bench
How do we make Roger's style a strength - I'd like to see him playing through the middle

DWZ cost us two tries, Montoya was awful. I'd move RTS to DWZs wing and bring in Pompey.
We need more than that. I don't care how mud people think Kosi is. Can't be anymore shit than our current wings are at the mo. Berry has been shit too. Move Rts to his preferred right side. Bring in Leiataua, Pompey & Kosi. At least we have big bodies who can plough out metres and not the turtle handbreak shit Montoya provides.

CNK and TMM really not helping out when it comes to making space for the outside men. We have one attacking option in SJ and every teams knows it.
We scored 24 points. It's not our attack letting us down. That right edge and DWZ being brainless leaked tries.

Zyon Maiu’u changed that game energy wise. Where was that energy previously.

I also think Morgan has been a big loss for us

AFB, CNK & Barnett still the standouts week to week. The gas tank on AFB man. Dunno how he does it.
Not much to say otherwise, good debut from Zyon Maiu’u, didn't overplay his hand. Did we see Roach out there at all?

For me its the missed tackles and dumb errors that did my head in. Think opposition sides might be wise to the positional pressure strategy we seem to be playing to. We look better playing ball.

We need more than that. I don't care how mud people think Kosi is. Can't be anymore shit than our current wings are at the mo. Berry has been shit too. Move Rts to his preferred right side. Bring in Leiataua, Pompey & Kosi. At least we have big bodies who can plough out metres and not the turtle handbreak shit Montoya provides.
Agree completely. What we have isn't working and we need changes.

Tohu is cooked, retire the old horse. Effort no longer wins you games.

SJ cant spot an open man on the outside if his life depended on it.

Berrys forgettoen how to the one thing he’s half decent at.

TMM is collecting checks and dreaming of fishing.

Marcelo try’s hard but hardly gets try’s.

DWZ occasionally remembers he’s a had a labotomy in the past

Ford runs like a broken VW

The Titans didn’t concede one single offside penalty and played their most disciplined game of the season. Every fucking time

Back