General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

another good sports documentary

Three blokes all from the same Lanarkshire coalfield area of Scotland who made a mark in European football, the forerunners of Ferguson.

Inruin

Contributor
When you become nothing more than a cameo in your own show you probably shouldn't have been the lead to begin with.

There's only so much you can do with a guy who gets beaten up then lays in a waterbed dreaming about Sandpeople for 4 episodes.
have to say I was quite looking forward to this series but have been struggling with it right from the start so far. Need to catch up on this weeks and last weeks episode though.

Also, maybe because he is familiar to me as a kiwi, I find it hard watching Tem Morrison in that role.

Reactions: matiunz
have to say I was quite looking forward to this series but have been struggling with it right from the start so far. Need to catch up on this weeks and last weeks episode though.

Also, maybe because he is familiar to me as a kiwi, I find it hard watching Tem Morrison in that role.

I have a dislike for prequels and by extension excessive use of flashbacks.

So to say the first 4 eps were a disappointment is an understatement.

Reactions: Inruin

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor

Ironically 2 of the better episodes. Tem takes me out of it too, his acting is pretty bad perhaps ‘exotic accent’ is enough to cover it up for other audiences. His “over Maori pronunciation” of words like ‘Boba’ and ‘Tatooine’ are quite noticeable too

Reactions: Inruin and snake77

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
I love it how networks are not insisting on the Americanisation of all accents now, but hearing a Kiwi is pretty weird.

When Frankie Adams appeared on The Expanse, I found it cringy as hell and equated it to bad acting. A few episodes later and she was my favourite character.

Tem is not a great actor.

Reactions: matiunz and Inruin