General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Pretty clever guy the way he does dark comedy, sad and poignant, most of all it is real, and really funny without having to have a laugh a minute.

The guys a comic genius.
Gervais is very funny, his stand up is pretty good being a bit close to the knuckle
I’m assuming you’ve seen it but his last golden globes compère appearance was a good laugh

The short version

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Love a bit of Ricky Gervais. Not a big fan of his stand up, but the Office and After Life, jeeze Ben Teo of the best shows out there.

Been looking for some more recommendations, anyone got anything? Rewatching Jim Jeffries on Netflix, dirty Australian come good, just a funny buggar

Reactions: Worried2Death

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Watching the formula 1 series on Netflix, highly recommend it.

Also viva the underdogs, about an Australian band called parkway drive cracking the biggest metal festival as a headline act. 🤘

Reactions: Lenrat

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Love a bit of Ricky Gervais. Not a big fan of his stand up, but the Office and After Life, jeeze Ben Teo of the best shows out there.

Been looking for some more recommendations, anyone got anything? Rewatching Jim Jeffries on Netflix, dirty Australian come good, just a funny buggar
Speakin of Ricky.....Life's to short.......this clip with Liam Neeson gets me everytime.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Not sure if anyone watches 8 out of 10 cats but gutted to see Sean Lock has died of cancer. Had a wonderfully dry sense of humour. RIP.
Lee Mack is my favourite UK comedian . He's funny!

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings