General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I thought it was really good tbh, at least as good as earlier series. Didn’t end in an American style car chase and multiple explosions but gripping all the same.
Where did you find it. It isn't on Netflix yet, mind you nothing is!!

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Just for Hardyman's Yugo
He must have been playing the working men’s clubs for years, making a living but unheard of outside of the Northern circuit. Manchester based Granada TV, who had a reputation for being innovative produced a programme in the early 70’s called The Comedians which Crompton was on. Wheeltappers was another Granada TV production and it made Crompton a star for a few years. His line ‘the committee’ was a joke amongst me and mates when we were younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
He must have been playing the working men’s clubs for years, making a living but unheard of outside of the Northern circuit. Manchester based Granada TV, who had a reputation for being innovative produced a programme in the early 70’s called The Comedians which Crompton was on. Wheeltappers was another Granada TV production and it made Crompton a star for a few years. His line ‘the committee’ was a joke amongst me and mates when we were younger.
It must have been on the basis that Wheeltappers had a genuine following in NZ, there were still a lot of English born people here then, that he did a short tour here in about 1977.

I went to see him at a cabaret atop the Shore City shopping centre.

His jokes were often blue, most people were in hysterics the whole show, some were disgusted. I was in the former, he was a genuine funny bastard.

I don't recall he did much from the Wheeltappers, he didn't need to, but the committee was a definite trademark.

Reactions: Hardyman's Yugo

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings