General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Good weekend to be a nerd, Snyder cut and Falcon/Winter solider
The Falcon and Winter Soldier would of been good to get two episodes like Wandavision kicked off with. This episode was a lot of world building and character development. I can understand why they did it with Wandavision with the shorter episodes and the quircky sitcom episodes they started with.

Seen a lot of people enjoyed Falcon/Winter Soldier but think it would of been good to get another episode to get things moving.

Anyway its good to have more MCU to watch. Especially looking forward to this one as its along the lines of the Captain America movies and they have been some of the best.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
The Falcon and Winter Soldier would of been good to get two episodes like Wandavision kicked off with. This episode was a lot of world building and character development. I can understand why they did it with Wandavision with the shorter episodes and the quircky sitcom episodes they started with.

Seen a lot of people enjoyed Falcon/Winter Soldier but think it would of been good to get another episode to get things moving.

Anyway its good to have more MCU to watch. Especially looking forward to this one as its along the lines of the Captain America movies and they have been some of the best.
Thought that too, after an awesome action start it spent the rest of the ep setting the pieces in place, I think because this series is only 6 eps they probably didn’t want to burn through them too quickly before Loki starts- I left me wanting more which I suppose is the aim

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Just watched an Aussie movie called The Daughter on Netflix, might have a bath with the toaster now.

• Haha
Reactions: Defence

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Thought that too, after an awesome action start it spent the rest of the ep setting the pieces in place, I think because this series is only 6 eps they probably didn’t want to burn through them too quickly before Loki starts- I left me wanting more which I suppose is the aim
Well that answer my question I've been wandering to myself on how many episodes in the series.

Another bonus of this show is the episodes look to be a bit longer. Closer to most hour long shows are when ads are taken out. Around 40 minutes.

The only other hyped shows that have been released on Disney Plus in The Mandalorian and Wandavision have been pretty short. Wandavision the short shows at the start fit the sitcom feel as some of them were similar running times to the shows they were emulating. Also heard it was because it was expensive.

Expense is one cause of The Mandalorian running times as they are using a new technology for the backgrounds.

Reactions: matiunz

Lenrat

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 4, 2012
There is a show coming out in a few days called The Bad Batch.

Its about Star Wars and not my attempt at cooking muffins.
Can’t wait for it. My kids & I play the IOS game Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes. They just bought out the bad batch characters so they’re amped.

Reactions: snake77

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
There is a show coming out in a few days called The Bad Batch.

Its about Star Wars and not my attempt at cooking muffins.
Curious to see if it’s essentially clone wars season 8 or something different. The clones outside of Rex seemed a bit dull to me

Reactions: snake77

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Curious to see if it’s essentially clone wars season 8 or something different. The clones outside of Rex seemed a bit dull to me
I don't know much about it if its one season and done or a multi season show. Hopefully there is some underlying story that carries through to other events.

I know there will be a few characters from the Mandalorian.

The Bad Batch wasn't a bad arc from the last season of the Clone Wars.

It is an interesting time period the end of the Clone Wars and the star of the Empire.

Reactions: matiunz

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings