General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Good weekend to be a nerd, Snyder cut and Falcon/Winter solider
The Falcon and Winter Soldier would of been good to get two episodes like Wandavision kicked off with. This episode was a lot of world building and character development. I can understand why they did it with Wandavision with the shorter episodes and the quircky sitcom episodes they started with.

Seen a lot of people enjoyed Falcon/Winter Soldier but think it would of been good to get another episode to get things moving.

Anyway its good to have more MCU to watch. Especially looking forward to this one as its along the lines of the Captain America movies and they have been some of the best.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
The Falcon and Winter Soldier would of been good to get two episodes like Wandavision kicked off with. This episode was a lot of world building and character development. I can understand why they did it with Wandavision with the shorter episodes and the quircky sitcom episodes they started with.

Seen a lot of people enjoyed Falcon/Winter Soldier but think it would of been good to get another episode to get things moving.

Anyway its good to have more MCU to watch. Especially looking forward to this one as its along the lines of the Captain America movies and they have been some of the best.
Thought that too, after an awesome action start it spent the rest of the ep setting the pieces in place, I think because this series is only 6 eps they probably didn’t want to burn through them too quickly before Loki starts- I left me wanting more which I suppose is the aim

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Thought that too, after an awesome action start it spent the rest of the ep setting the pieces in place, I think because this series is only 6 eps they probably didn’t want to burn through them too quickly before Loki starts- I left me wanting more which I suppose is the aim
Well that answer my question I've been wandering to myself on how many episodes in the series.

Another bonus of this show is the episodes look to be a bit longer. Closer to most hour long shows are when ads are taken out. Around 40 minutes.

The only other hyped shows that have been released on Disney Plus in The Mandalorian and Wandavision have been pretty short. Wandavision the short shows at the start fit the sitcom feel as some of them were similar running times to the shows they were emulating. Also heard it was because it was expensive.

Expense is one cause of The Mandalorian running times as they are using a new technology for the backgrounds.

Reactions: matiunz

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney Rate Match

Last Game

18 Apr

20 - 14
7.2 Total Avg Rating
7.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

1. 4.9
    Peta Hiku