General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I might watch it. Most of it is filmed around where I live and work, I know one of the sets is the train station in the village I live in as I remember them setting up to film it.
I know the scene, you obviously wont miss it, but it makes for a good film set, that's what I thought at the time with some of the disused train carriages.
The show does require a fair bit of suspension of disbelief, I will be interested to see how you get on then with your hood for a backdrop.

Last edited:

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Dont really watch tele.

Shine tv has put some good movies on.
A couple Grid Iron films been played.

That's about it for me,then its study while kids watch there Nickelodeon.

Reactions: Sup42

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
After Life season 2, recommended. Ricky might be a bit of a narcissist, but if you can suspend your cynicism and buy into the emotion it's one of the best shows out there right now, I laughed and cried like a big drunk baby.

Last edited:

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
Just got done watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer and now planning to watch a couple of more shows from when I was a kid Brimstone and Reaper.

Will be watching last season of Black Sails later, a tv series involving pirates and based around South Seas stories of world's most famous Samoan, Robert Louis Stevenson. Totally recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. So awesome!

😃

Reactions: Sup42

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Aug 26, 2017
Auckland

Season 3 (and final) of Dark out on Netflix at the end of this month. Great series and now is the perfect time to start if you haven't picked it up.

I'm gonna start going through it again from the beginning in prep for season 3.

Lenrat

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 4, 2012
Das Boot. I’m only two episodes into series 1 but it’s good so far. More characters and plot lines than the 1980’s series which was also good mind.

Having also watched all 3 series of Babylon Berlin I should be up to conversational standard of German soon.
Finished the first season. Second is about to drop soon so can’t wait to check it out. Great ending in Season 1. Enjoy 😀

Reactions: Hardyman's Yugo

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
I know there are a few Dark fans on here. How did you enjoy the final season? I lost faith in it a little during the first half and then they brought it together so well towards the end. It really resonates after it is all done.

I especially enjoyed that Tannhaus had invented time travel to save his family, yet never knew that that had ever happened, or that his family was once lost.

Reactions: Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Aug 26, 2017
Auckland
I know there are a few Dark fans on here. How did you enjoy the final season? I lost faith in it a little during the first half and then they brought it together so well towards the end. It really resonates after it is all done.

I especially enjoyed that Tannhaus had invented time travel to save his family, yet never knew that that had ever happened, or that his family was once lost.

Yeah I felt the same, I was worried around mid-season 3 as I felt it was becoming too messy and convoluted - but the last 2 episodes I thought really narrowed in on what made the show great and stuck the landing.

All in all still one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Reactions: Ever Hopeful

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019

I need to watch dark for sure, but if anyone here hasn't seen line of duty, you must!

Reactions: matiunz

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013

Season 3 (and final) of Dark out on Netflix at the end of this month. Great series and now is the perfect time to start if you haven't picked it up.

I'm gonna start going through it again from the beginning in prep for season 3.
Season 3 looked rushed to me. Still good quality but enjoyed first 2 more.

Reactions: Kestrel84

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
The last dance is so awesome. Jordan was in a class of his own. Younger generation who didnt see him play have no idea when they proclaim LeBron to be the greatest of all time.
That hang time will never be beaten. He loved impossible situations. That's what impressed me. It brought the best out of him. How many MVPS did he get in a losing team? He wanted to win so badly he'd try and win by himself if the others weren't up to it.

Reactions: tajhay

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
On Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron was released yesterday.

I went through it last night and am planning to watch it through with the kids this weekend.

Its a first of a trilogy. This series goes over their war on Cybertron before they land on earth like the original TV series.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings