General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

fanrrior

fanrrior

hahaha coulda been worse bro at least you werent BBQing at the time ala James Maloney
Haha, yeah that's true. But I can't help wondering what she was thinking when she came in to the lounge, in the dark, seeing me in a singlet under some blankets holding the remote in both hands near my hip in a questionable way.:facepalm:

And before you ask, it was really the remote!!![DOUBLEPOST=1367374561,1367138257][/DOUBLEPOST]mt.wellington, what are your thoughts on the Dragon ball Z abridged series by Team Four Star?

Reactions: 1 user
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Californication - 6th season just finished, great show, esp the first 3 seasons.
The Wire - oldie but worth looking up
Luther - british cop show. 3 Seasons, def worth a look.
Game of Thrones
Breaking bad
Suits
American Dad
Family Guy
The Soup - haha

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Californication - 6th season just finished, great show, esp the first 3 seasons.
The Wire - oldie but worth looking up
Luther - british cop show. 3 Seasons, def worth a look.
Game of Thrones
Breaking bad
Suits
American Dad
Family Guy
The Soup - haha
I prefer Tosh.O

Reactions: 1 users
Paleaaesina2the20

Paleaaesina2the20

I have been watching the same groupings as above here are a couple of shows that I haven't seen mentioned (I don't think) that are def worth a watch:

Elementary - (American version of Sherlock Holmes TV series, goes better than I expected)
The Newsroom
Psych - (Hands down funniest shit on tv)

AttilaTheGorilla

AttilaTheGorilla

Revenge is my current favourite, and looking forward to Breaking Bad's continuation

bigstu

bigstu

Underbelly - every season
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
boardwalk empire
weeds
Sopranos

Matt13-1

Awesome show, also agree with your comment about the first 3 seasons. Later seasons have just been lacking when compared with the first few in my opinion.

bigstu

bigstu

i thought the last couple of seasons of californication have been funny but kinda pointless they seem to be running out of ideas using the same kinda story line

lolcaeks

lolcaeks

Breaking Bad
Homeland
GOT
Person of Interest
Walking Dead

Of those Breaking Bad has been my favourite and Homeland is awesome as well

GOT is good but this season hasnt really had me as in the previous two

Walking dead is starting to turn shit for me

and POI is always a nice change, sort of program you can watch any episode without knowing the storyline and it would be quite entertaining

bigstu

bigstu

yea nothing much has really happened in the first few episodes of the game of thrones this season

Matt13-1

I'm loving Game of Thrones this season, plenty has been happening, just gotta look close enough :)

Reactions: 1 users
PartTimeFan

PartTimeFan

Other people watch DBZ abridged?? o_0

Big Bang Theory, that's it

Raurimu Massive

Raurimu Massive

Not really a huge telly watcher these days, and as much as some series are highly rated and uber-cool, they bore me. True Blood and Walking Dead are good examples. "You have to watch True Blood bro - heaps of rooting and vampire shit." Shit, if I want to watch rooting, I'll just do it with the lights on.

I'm more inclined to watch a show with my sons as part of 'family time' (we actually interact during them instead of staring mindlessly at the soul destroying idiot box). They love Top Gear, Masterchef, the various Attenborough nature doco series, and we've just added "Arrow" to the list.

Only shows I go out of my way to watch myself are Game of Thrones and Elementary (although the constant eccentricity in the latter is becoming a bit try-hard and tedious). Everything else is missable, even if it's something I enjoy.

Apus

Apus

Breaking Bad
Homeland
Game of Thrones

How I Met your Mother
Arrested Development
Tosh.0
Modern Family
Family Guy
American Dad

Akkerz

Akkerz

Contributor
Sons of Anarchy & Good Cop - both finished for now but great shows
Game of Thrones
New Tricks
Taggart
NCIS
Every show relating to League and some of the oldies on Jones.