General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

Discussion in 'Social Forum' started by tajhay, Apr 28, 2013.

1. tajhay
    Join:
    Mar 30, 2012

tajhay Warriors 5th Grader

Following on from the movies thread, whats everyone watching in terms of tv shows?

Im watching the following:
    Breaking Bad - cannot wait till june/july for the final installment. A
    Game of Thrones
    Scandal
    Walking Dead

2. koolkat
    Join:
    May 18, 2012

koolkat Get rid of the rot Contributor

Gold rush,it's like a train wreck but I keep coming back for more.Todd what ever he touches turns to shit,and that 18 year old kid is far to big for his boots little prick.and the old prick Dakota Fred can't wait for a boulder to take him out .who hits the mother load no farker they are all to stupid.

3. wallacenz
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

wallacenz Warriors 1st Grader

:D i watched a bit of that and they were getting fuk all gold so i read up on the internet. the general consensus seems to be that they are idiots who dont know what they are doing

4. ¿N. ig-mah¿
    Join:
    May 1, 2012

¿N. ig-mah¿ Warriors 1st Grader

I loved Walking Dead, but I think it should have ended this year. Its going to get a little monotonous with another full season to come.

I am refusing to watch Game of Thrones. I have a bad habit of getting too engrossed in these types of series and don't want another obsession (I also avoided Prison Break for the same reason). I went crazy waiting for Lost and almost did the same with Walking dead.

Some of my favourite comedy series over the last few years were

The Inbetweeners
    Friday Night Dinner
    Workaholics

5. wallacenz
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

breaking bad
    game of thrones
    workaholics
    community, the first few seasons, the latest is utter rubbish
    boardwalk empire but that has become painfully slow, its almost torture to watch

6. eX | Machina
    Join:
    Jun 20, 2012

eX | Machina 1st Grade Fringe

Dexter
    Breaking Bad
    Boardwalk Empire
    Game of Thrones
    Homeland
    Magic City
    The Borgias

7. Magic Stick
    Join:
    May 18, 2012

Magic Stick 1st Grade Fringe

Game Of Thrones
    Vikings
    The Following

8. ShaunJohnson7
    Join:
    May 9, 2012

ShaunJohnson7 1st Grade Fringe

Game of Thrones
    Game of Thrones
    Game of Thrones
    Family Guy
    American Dad
    Game of Thrones
    Game of Thrones

Your loss.........

9. Sup42
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

Sup42 "Dave"

Walking dead , getting a bit OTT and running out of ideas but like a high school romance it was good while it lasted.

Any Gold mining shows , Todd and His " We gonna get a thousand Ounces " is as good as any Warriors to become dominant delusion "
    Jungle Gold is a bit different , Scott Lomu has to be Jonahs relation ( check out the facial features ) and his dads Tongan lol the other dude using his MMA to choke out one of the Locals was pushing the boundaries.
    Hard to know who to like , the Americans come across as greedy dicks , the Chinese Miners pure evil arrogant fks with shot guns , and the Locals demanding money to cross their bridges is a taste of TIA.

Trawlermen is a WTF ? show / laugh if you want to be challenge on your English language / dialectic skill, Scotsmen with Subtitles is a hoot.

I like reality TV / and the Doco's mostly....the Heroes of the skies on History TV had some interesting characters.

10. ¿N. ig-mah¿
    Join:
    May 1, 2012

Yeah, I get told that all the time, but I'm good with that. I get hardly any time to watch TV with all the time wasted on here, arguing the same points with the same people, year after year.

11. wallacenz
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

you need my multi tasking setup. i have forum and tv on my laptop and work on my desktop computer while radio is on in background on radio sport, i just tune in when theyre talking about something interesting and pause the tv :)

edit atm they are talking rugby, and im hating deaker

12. Sup42
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

Sup42 "Dave"

Hutterites are a laugh ( terrible show ) the people are very likable though and it's just like a step back in time to more innocent outlook on life.
    Shame it's totally staged , one of the worst breaches of the " Outsiders should not interfere with the subjects " examples going.....American media just don't get it.

Amish Mafia is laughable too, the whole thing is a re-enactment which totally misses the point of ' Reality TV' .....American Dutch mimicking the American Mafia while wearing straw hats and braces....

13. Matt13-1
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

Matt13-1 Warriors Bench Player

Game of Thrones
    Walking Dead
    Sons of Anarchy
    Breaking Bad
    The Following
    Falling Skies
    Banshee
    The Big Bang Theory
    Community
    Arrow
    Homeland
    How I Met Your Mother
    + more

I watch too many TV shows. All on actual TV of course......

14. Eva
    Join:
    May 4, 2012

Eva NSW Cup Player

Game of Thrones - although I am yet to watch anything from Season 3
    Sons of Anarchy
    The Following
    Criminal Minds
    NCIS + NCIS LA
    Beauty and the Beast
    The Vampire Diaries
    Revenge
    Once Upon A Time
    Vikings - Gonna give this one a go
    Hemlock Grove - A pretty new show but watched the first 10 or so minutes and it has me interested enough.
    Banshee
    Teen Wolf
    True Blood

I watch quite a bit of TV mainly because it is my way of shutting down the brain after hours and hours of study.

15. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

mt.wellington Warriors Orange Peeler Contributor

Breaking Bad - If you havent already then watch it
    Sons of Anarchy - Was really into it but then I came to the realisation that Jackson is a snitch!
    Gold Rush - Todd is a fuckan muppet. Full of great dreams but also full of shit. Watched the last 2 shows of the Alaska season on Youtube and your going to be disappointed about the 'mother lode'. Only reason I kept watching the damn thing. Much like you Sup42 and watch any gold series like Jungle Gold, etc...
    Auction Hunters - For some reason I like watching shows where people go through others peoples junk looking for treasure. This show and Auction Kings, etc...
    The Shield - One of my all time favourites. Sad they cut it.
    Antiques Roadshow - My dirty little secret much to the amusement of my friends. Just cant stop watching it!
    Regular Show - Funniest cartoon around at the moment.
    Dragon Ball Z - All of them. Have them all downloaded. Never get sick of watching the repeats.
    Dual Survival - Like shows like this and Bear Grylls when he was on but that hippy dude going bare feet drives me nuts!
    Amish Mafia - Like seeing the Amish peoples idea of 'bad'. More comedy then anything and I like watching that inbred John fucking everything up.
    How I met Your Mother - Barney is the man!!! Nuff said.
    Swamp Loggers - Not must see TV but I love cracking up at that red neck chick who talks like Boomhauer from King of the Hill but with a lisp. Cracks me up everytime.
    Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

16. Moz
    Join:
    May 9, 2012

Moz 1st Grade Fringe

GAME OF THRONES
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    The Wire

17. ¿N. ig-mah¿
    Join:
    May 1, 2012

I always liked Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I found it a little uncomfortable and awkward hearing the "C" word in a TV comedy program. I don't know why (I use the word myself fairly frequently), but the way they use it in that program just seems really bad. Its almost as bad as pedaphilia jokes on TV.

18. Moz
    Join:
    May 9, 2012

Moz 1st Grade Fringe

never really noticed him using the word that much to be honest except in the poker episode where it was basically about using the word "This email is not visible to you." and if its ever appropriate to use it especially if women are present but I never take comedies too seriously I just laugh bro

19. fanrrior
    Join:
    Apr 10, 2012

fanrrior 1st Grade Fringe

How I met your mother
    Big Bang theory
    Mentalist

I tried watching game of thrones but stopped in one of the early episodes when some bloke was rooting his sister just as my mom walked in the lounge. Even if the story is great, I don't want to go through a situation like that again :oops:

20. Moz
    Join:
    May 9, 2012

Moz 1st Grade Fringe

hahaha coulda been worse bro at least you werent BBQing at the time ala James Maloney