Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Dropped to Fox

Numbnutsnz

1st Grade Fringe
May 4, 2012
Dropped for who?

Fine and dandy to say he's not up to it but there is no one else. I don't think he should be dropped anyway.

Reactions: scottyb

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
i cant believe the dogs got inu and perritt cheap. Bluey better sort his shit out and start hitting up Owen for the cheque book to sign some fast outside backs who can read a defence and cover because this season has been un-fukn-believable

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Dropped for who?

Fine and dandy to say he's not up to it but there is no one else. I don't think he should be dropped anyway.

Thats the issue, I know its been bought up a million times but getting rid of Inu mid season just looks more ridiculous after every match......

BA-AD Luck

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Warriors, why? I pay your taxes! Six months to get the belief back I suppose. Such a shame I support the Black Caps, Mystics, Blues, Labour and the Warriors. i could have been a super fan oh yeah ...

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
Dropped for who?

Exactly, for who?......Fish is a lazy powder puff with no heart, Omar is slow and defensively worse than Tupou, incredibly.....which leaves? Better to keep the crap winger than
replace him with a crappier one.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Exactly, for who?......Fish is a lazy powder puff with no heart, Omar is slow and defensively worse than Tupou, incredibly.....which leaves? Better to keep the crap winger than
replace him with a crappier one.
Agree with both points about Fish and Omar. My problem is that Tupou, for me, isnt a longterm option (signed till 2014?). Replace him with anyone. Carlos Tuimavave?

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
So tell me....what makes Captain Manu a good option winger? I just can't seem to get my head around that one.

Bums on seats...it's a business and he brings the crowds through the gates. He is a very interesting case that i cant say iv'e seen before or understand, but it seems no
matter how often he screws up, he is instantly forgiven...but if anyone else made half the amount of mistakes, they would be flamed mercilessly.

Reactions: Akkerz

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings