Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously enjoying it, good for you. Wayne brown was even critical yesterday saying they won’t last long if they piss him off. Quite literally fascinated that anyone could try and defend what this introduction to a new government has brought about. The cannabis referendum saw many more people register to vote than I’ve seen from a walk of life that doesn’t really turn out. With only 2.2 million of our population turning out to vote in this election, I can see those same people returning to the voting booth next election.
You might want to read what Wayne Brown actually said.
It wasn't critical of this government it was if they piss him off like the last one did......

Gents (and ladies), just want to say thanks for all the passionate debate. There is obviously a number of different views and opinions which is great I think. Hopefully nothing is being taken personally, as much as a lot of what is discussed on here can have quite conflicting viewpoints. I appreciate that the vast majority of you provide views, opinions, insights, life experiences and ideas that at the very least provide some pause for thought, even if you don't agree with them. At times, the person is being played rather than the message and a few little side insults are added which don't actually add anything to what's being discussed, but hey, it's a politics thread. It's warmed me up for Christmas lunch with the family!

Anyway, I'm going to be dropping out for a bit. My surgery is finally happening. Rang them and told them I was Maori and they pushed me ahead before this bloody government changed things. Just jokes, no offence intended. Told them I was white to take advantage of the privilege. They are going to be surprised when this Chinese Samoan guy walks in. I'll probably be checking in here, posting while heavily medicated. Might not make any sense. Or maybe I might make more sense. If I start agreeing with everything juju juju is posting it's definitely the drugs!

I might not like or agree with all your views and opinions, but it would be a boring forum otherwise. And the good thing is that we are all united in being fans of the mighty Warriors with a strong and stable head office. Makes a huge difference and it's great that the club is back on track.

So, hopefully I'll be back on here sometime in the next couple of weeks, but if not and I don't get the chance to say it, I hope you all enjoy time with your friends and families. From me to you, have a safe, Berry Christmas and a Rocco New Year.

Gents (and ladies), just want to say thanks for all the passionate debate. There is obviously a number of different views and opinions which is great I think. Hopefully nothing is being taken personally, as much as a lot of what is discussed on here can have quite conflicting viewpoints. I appreciate that the vast majority of you provide views, opinions, insights, life experiences and ideas that at the very least provide some pause for thought, even if you don't agree with them. At times, the person is being played rather than the message and a few little side insults are added which don't actually add anything to what's being discussed, but hey, it's a politics thread. It's warmed me up for Christmas lunch with the family!

Anyway, I'm going to be dropping out for a bit. My surgery is finally happening. Rang them and told them I was Maori and they pushed me ahead before this bloody government changed things. Just jokes, no offence intended. Told them I was white to take advantage of the privilege. They are going to be surprised when this Chinese Samoan guy walks in. I'll probably be checking in here, posting while heavily medicated. Might not make any sense. Or maybe I might make more sense. If I start agreeing with everything juju juju is posting it's definitely the drugs!

I might not like or agree with all your views and opinions, but it would be a boring forum otherwise. And the good thing is that we are all united in being fans of the mighty Warriors with a strong and stable head office. Makes a huge difference and it's great that the club is back on track.

So, hopefully I'll be back on here sometime in the next couple of weeks, but if not and I don't get the chance to say it, I hope you all enjoy time with your friends and families. From me to you, have a safe, Berry Christmas and a Rocco New Year.
Hope it’s nothing serious and all the best for a speedy recovery.

All the best mate, recover well.

Its great we get to discuss things as odinary kiwi-minded people. Have never doubted that each and every one of you (even the mind-blowing, ****ed points of views 😆) have not got the best intentions at heart - hey, we're all Warriors fans right? Amazing what can happen when we have a common cause!
Best of luck Inruin, would never ever wish ill-will on anyone no matter how opinions might be opposed on politics, religion, or whatever - we're all on the same waka when it comes to our passion for the Warriors!
Kia kaha, kia manawanui, kia tumanako! You got this!

Good luck for the surgery bro, enjoy the post op meds and Meri Kirihimete or whatever you Chinese Samoan dropkicks say. See ya nek year for more ruination.

Best wishes brother! Hope it all goes well.

Overdue surgery to fix your moral compass?

All the best on the recovery you glib dropkick

Overdue surgery to fix your moral compass?

All the best on the recovery you glib dropkick
Wow… glad I’m staying clear of this thread dominated by posters with the emotional intelligence of a 4 year old. Shows who the real moral drop kick is….

Enjoy talking to him lefties, in your toxic left wing rabbit hole. Guess he didn’t pick up on Jacinda’s kindness?

It’s amazing the poll on this thread shows the forum is more right based yet we’ve ended up with a group of angry lefties defaulting to personal attacks, led by this clown while the mature, silent majority stay clear of this thread 🤷‍♂️

Good luck!

Wow… glad I’m staying clear of this thread dominated by posters with the emotional intelligence of a 4 year old. Shows who the real moral drop kick is….

Enjoy talking to him lefties, in your toxic left wing rabbit hole. Guess he didn’t pick up on Jacinda’s kindness?

It’s amazing the poll on this thread shows the forum is more right based yet we’ve ended up with a group of angry lefties defaulting to personal attacks, led by this clown while the mature, silent majority stay clear of this thread 🤷‍♂️
I’ve got another theory but that would be a real shame if everyone who voted in this coalition wasn’t as proud as you yourself and inruin to come in and debate why what has been primary focuses early on to this coalition are good for the country. I could imagine that a response from them would be along the lines of it’s like talking to a brick wall, the irony is that’s probably the response to the opposition of their views. Personally I don’t think it’s going to be until we can cut out this left and right bullshit and have honest and robust conversations. When we do we’ll find out the majority are more alike than different and sometimes just require some realistic compromise as we find out on this forum all having a common interest in the Warriors.

Got to admit - the two posters that have spent literally years posting like man babies... both needing a break because posters are sharing media articles and opinion on a really bad start to a new government... is very funny.

For somebody steering clear of the thread you're sure posting alot.

Man, the low IQ to double down on the hate 🤷‍♂️

Proved the point I suppose…
I think your effort would be better spent reflecting on some of the truly stupid things you've said in here, like the time you made a teenage girl cry on a sport field & thought that was a cool story to come on a warriors forum politics thread and gloat about, before lecturing people on emotional maturity.

I think your effort would be better spent reflecting on some of the truly stupid things you've said in here, like the time you made a teenage girl cry on a sport field & thought that was a cool story to come on a warriors forum politics thread and gloat about, before lecturing people on emotional maturity.
Keep doubling down troll. I actually feel sorry for you.

Sometimes it’s best to stay quiet and have people think your dumb rather than keep posting trash and personal attacks and confirming it.

Back