General Tranny Lovers thread

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
What are you talking about? You dont have any friends Jonno.

Boom!

j/k

Come on bro, we're his mates. Sometimes I only come on here to watch him over-react to everything like an ADHD kid on coke. Remember that time he seriously claimed Ken Maumalo was transgender. Keep going Jonno, the club needs you now more than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnnyray

dean

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 13, 2016
Come on bro, we're his mates. Sometimes I only come on here to watch him over-react to everything like an ADHD kid on coke. Remember that time he seriously claimed Ken Maumalo was transgender. Keep going Jonno, the club needs you now more than ever.

And there is our point of difference. We should be promoting our self as a club that provides a path way for transgender people wanting a career as a pro NRL player. I have seen a number of transgender people that are over 100kg and in flat soled shoes could cover the ground. The potential is there and K'rd is closer than Suva. Players not performing in first grade could be suitably dressed up so they don't feel out of place and given the task of visiting night spots to mix an mingle and identify talent.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Is Ken really Transgender? nothing wrong with that I guess but it would explain a lot about the way he plays on the field.

Personally I would feel a little uncomfortable in the changing sheds.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnnyray

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Is Ken really Transgender? nothing wrong with that I guess but it would explain a lot about the way he plays on the field.

Personally I would feel a little uncomfortable in the changing sheds.
It sure is nice to have fans.

Not sure I recall giving ken the tranny treatment tho.

If you were right he shouldn't have too many probs transitioning to the 2nd row

Last edited:

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings