General toyota cup kickoff time this weekend

westie stylz_old

Hi there, going to the game on sunday but want to catch the last 40mins of the Toyota cup at Mt Smart. Does anybody know what time they usually kickoff for games where the Warriors start at 4pm?

cheers in advance.

Spence_old

Normally about 2 hours before the game. Check your TV guide, would be my best guess? I'd say turn up around 2:50 and the second half should just be starting?

westie stylz_old

Cheers, looks like it starts at about 11:45. I thought the game was at 4pm but on skyguide it's down for 2pm.

Spence_old

I haven't had a look at what time the seniors kick off is, so is it meant to be 2?

The 22 BEAST_old

Toyota cup always kicks of 2 and a quarter hours before Nrl game. Big boys play at 4 don't they?

Warriors 2010 Premiers!!!!!!!

Spence_old

Jesbass has spoken. Even if they were playing at 4, they are playing at 2 now.

Jesbass_old

Yeah, 4pm just wasn't going to work for me, so I had a little pow-wow with Mr Gallop and got it sorted. :D

westie stylz_old

Cheers guys. I kept hearing 4pm and then 2pm. Just as well I checked because I was liable to rock up after the game was finished.

Interesting that in Aussie it will be 12 o'clock kickoff for TV (hopefully the Panthers bodies tell them it's lunchtime as well), but there are three sunday games this weekend. Usually (but not always) three on saturday and two on sunday but different this weekend.