Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

IMG_7712.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking team. Will be interesting to see how we go as Tigers look reasonably close to full strength.

I reckon we have about 6 players in that team that are close to a lock for the Rd1 team, pending injuries etc.

I wanted to mention a little while ago that I felt like Ali has been in quite a few of our media days etc and wondering if he may be closer to starting the season than originally thought. It will make things really challenging for Webby if he comes out and kills it in both trials

Nice looking team. Will be interesting to see how we go as Tigers look reasonably close to full strength.

I reckon we have about 6 players in that team that are close to a lock for the Rd1 team, pending injuries etc.

I wanted to mention a little while ago that I felt like Ali has been in quite a few of our media days etc and wondering if he may be closer to starting the season than originally thought. It will make things really challenging for Webby if he comes out and kills it in both trials
Looks like this could be where Webby decides who will be in the starting 17. Last season in first trial it was Metcalf and TMM in the halves and TMM ended up partnering SJ but that was also cause Metcalf got injured. RTS, Montoya and Leiataua to prove they want it, should be a good game.

Smart move to put the Berrysiah in cotton wool. You don't risk your king by sending him out to take on the pawns.

Now....to serious business. A team made up of players not playing this weekend.

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Kosi
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Barnett
11. Capewell
12. Niukore
13. Harris

14. Walker
15. Tevaga
16. Some dude
17. That guy

Looking at the team above there's not a lot of room to move once you add RTS, Ford and Montoya to the A Team.

FYI - Some dude and That guy have been training the house down all season so don't count them out.

Smart move to put the Berrysiah in cotton wool. You don't risk your king by sending him out to take on the pawns.

Now....to serious business. A team made up of players not playing this weekend.

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Kosi
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Barnett
11. Capewell
12. Niukore
13. Harris

14. Walker
15. Tevaga
16. Some dude
17. That guy

Looking at the team above there's not a lot of room to move once you add RTS, Ford and Montoya to the A Team.

FYI - Some dude and That guy have been training the house down all season so don't count them out.
We are stacked compared to our squads over the last decade. Even some dude and that guy are a step up from some of the names on our 2016 team lists, David Bain and a wheely bin.

RTS and Montoya getting game time together to help form a combination?

Metcalf our back up 7?

CHT given a chance to show what he can do at 6 with potential selection there for round 1?

Its just a trial, don't read anything in to it?
Gotta give guys who are just returning to the game game time to see if they can still handle it.

Back