General 2024 Membership

Sounds like sales are going pretty well. I had a friend try purchase a seat in my bay - there was only 1 remaining.

Does anyone know anything about the "exclusive Warriors Member Merch" that you get a $50 voucher for?
My recollection was that instead of giving members a cap or similar they were giving members a $50 voucher to spend on merch of the members own choosing

My recollection was that instead of giving members a cap or similar they were giving members a $50 voucher to spend on merch of the members own choosing
I think (well hope) it is specially members only merch, rather than just a credit for any merch. The wording to me seemed like they’re going to release some members only hats, etc, maybe that drink bottle Mt Welly got?

I think (well hope) it is specially members only merch, rather than just a credit for any merch. The wording to me seemed like they’re going to release some members only hats, etc, maybe that drink bottle Mt Welly got?
The cynic in me thinks it'll be a bunch of low quality drop shipped stuff with a Warriors logo printed on - plastic drink bottles, key chains, a pencil case.

I'm hoping there are things like a scarf, beanie or good quality poncho.

Again recollection is standard merch

Again recollection is standard merch
This email said “members exclusive merchandise” but it also said more information early nov and I haven’t seen anything else.
1699504323962.png

Man am I confused, at the end of October I spent $60 auto-renewing a NZ Supporter Membership. I have the invoice etc still saved, now im wondering if a NZ Supporter Membership is even a real thing yet? Upon further investigation I dont even know how to contact the warriors membership staff to enquire more

Man am I confused, at the end of October I spent $60 auto-renewing a NZ Supporter Membership. I have the invoice etc still saved, now im wondering if a NZ Supporter Membership is even a real thing yet? Upon further investigation I dont even know how to contact the warriors membership staff to enquire more
I’m not sure if the NZ Supporter Pass is difference to the NZ Supporter Membership - however this still a thing, but it should only cost $35. Here’s what you get (basically just the $50 credit):

NZ Supporter Pass
Stay up close and personal during our Season 2024 premiership campaign with the NZ Supporter Pass.

With insider access to club news, events, ticket offers and pre-purchase access to NRL fixtures (State of Origin and Finals), the Supporter Pass keeps you at the front of the queue for our great game. Plus, every Supporter Pass includes a $50 credit to spend on Warriors Membership Merchandise.

I’m not sure if the NZ Supporter Pass is difference to the NZ Supporter Membership - however this still a thing, but it should only cost $35. Here’s what you get (basically just the $50 credit):

Thanks for that, this is really weird. Ive messaged ticketmaster, hopefully they can help me. A few seasons ago, you could just email warriors membership staff and get answers directly.

Thanks for that, this is really weird. Ive messaged ticketmaster, hopefully they can help me. A few seasons ago, you could just email warriors membership staff and get answers directly.
they should respond to your emails, they’ve responded to me with queries recently. I personally just like to call HQ and discuss directly, it always goes straight through for me and the front of house staff are wonderful.

We’re sorted for tickets , 2024.
One learning from 2023 that we’ve rectified …
All of the tickets last year were in one persons name, which meant that during the home semi final, we weren’t able to get many more tickets. We’ve now rectified this so tickets are under individual names meaning that if ( should I say when) we get a home semi , we can invite more friends.

So after hearing back from membership staff today, the $60 nz supporter membership I purchased also contains a free ticket for any regular season game at mt smart, for any of those out there in the same situation I was in. Unlikely ill end up using it though but at least I now know why. Cheers to those that helped with this problem I had.

Not forgetting that the finals are ruled by the NRL, who appear to have more stringent rules about "Seats per Membership" than the clubs may do for regular season matches.
I'm just waiting to see what extra tickets I can get for the Christchurch game but I'm haunted by two bad memories: First, the last time we played the Raiders in New Zealand outside Auckland, it was at Yarrow Stadium, which was decidedly not then - I don't think it even is now - one of the premier grounds in the country and secondly, we wuz getting thrashed at HT, so I left....

Back