General Totally unnecessary

Gideon

Well I'm not here to talk about the forwards.....I'm here to talk about last nights game with the broncos and how maloney contributed!!

Well not only to last nights game but pretty much all season,I dont know if anyone else is seeing it but me, That this little BITCH cost us the game. Did anyone here watch the game and saw how he played....That little bitch missed the field goals which anyones grandmother can do and on the last minute of the game where we could of won it he decides to kick the ball hopeing Tupou would run on to it and score a try when all the time Gerard Beale was there anyway to defend it out of bounds.

He's not the maloney I saw last season but now that he has got his fame because they got to the grand final he's a different player like he doesn't give a shit, we all heard him at the grand final lunch, he said and I quote "I will never play for the warriors"
meaning that this little bitch would have not been known if the warriors didn't pick him up....why did he come to us in the first place because he was a desperate little fag....but wait thats not it.
NOW... he has a lucrative contract with the roosters, This mother fucker doesn't give a shit he knows that he is covered financially with other clubs thats why he looks like he is playing like he doesn't give a fuck.

NOW...that other dickhead oh whats his name oh thats right... BLUEY!
Lets look to the future mate drop Baloney back to the vulcans and lets try Godinet at half back and shaun Johnson at five eigth
we need a good combination of halves for 2013.
God knows maloney is not a five eigth but a half back please mate you already made the mistake of dropping Inu at least do this for the team.....Maloney back to the Vulcans and play there till he goes to the Roosters...Good Ridence!!

Reply to me please If you think Im wrong or right!!

tokoroastuntman

U20's Player
May 29, 2012
Well I'm not here to talk about the forwards.....I'm here to talk about last nights game with the broncos and how maloney contributed!!

Well not only to last nights game but pretty much all season,I dont know if anyone else is seeing it but me, That this little BITCH cost us the game. Did anyone here watch the game and saw how he played....That little bitch missed the field goals which anyones grandmother can do and on the last minute of the game where we could of won it he decides to kick the ball hopeing Tupou would run on to it and score a try when all the time Gerard Beale was there anyway to defend it out of bounds.

He's not the maloney I saw last season but now that he has got his fame because they got to the grand final he's a different player like he doesn't give a shit, we all heard him at the grand final lunch, he said and I quote "I will never play for the warriors"
meaning that this little bitch would have not been known if the warriors didn't pick him up....why did he come to us in the first place because he was a desperate little fag....but wait thats not it.
NOW... he has a lucrative contract with the roosters, This mother fucker doesn't give a shit he knows that he is covered financially with other clubs thats why he looks like he is playing like he doesn't give a fuck.

Lets look to the future mate drop Baloney back to the vulcans and lets try Godinet at half back and shaun Johnson at five eigth
God knows maloney is not a five eigth but a half back please mate you already made the mistake of dropping Inu at least do this for the team.....Maloney back to the Vulcans and play there till he goes to the Roosters...Good Ridence!!

A bit tough there, you can't say he gave a shit, I can admit I probably wouldn't do too well trying to kick goals at Suncorp in the rain, Maloney's in a Warriors jersey so he's till part of my team, yeah he's leaving but I'm sure you'd take a pay rise and a position that would enhance your career, we can't keep every player

Blake

Waterboy
May 8, 2012

Gideon you sound like a juiced up moron, the type of fan who gives sport a bad name and one that league can't afford to have. Do the code a favour and play on the road.

iago

Warriors Bench Player
Jun 16, 2012
Mascord will be pleasantly surprised if or when he heads back and sees Maloney being called a fag/bitch/motherfucker by some guru.

Gideon

FUCK THE WARRIORS AND IF ANYONE HERE LOOKED AT MY PREVIOUS POSTS WILL SAY I AM RIGHT!!!

Fuck all of you I told you the warriors were shit and they are......they didn't make it this year co's our fuckin coach is a shithead!!
Just like the rest of you kiwi's all talk and no heart!!
Fuck you's all I told you Maloney didn't give a shit he"s got a good paypacket with the roosters so he doesn't care just like steve price He played like he didn't give a shit.......well.....he certainly didn't play like he captained the BULLDOGS!!

So Fuck all you blind kiwi assholes because I am the only true warriors follower here!! and I live in Australia!

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings