General Toopi

JonB_old

now that we are playing well, is it possible that Clinton Toopi could but us over the top?
This year he has been mostly bad but there has been shades of Brillaince aswell.
Traditionally he is bad when we are bad and ohh so good when we are good.... at the moment i think we are good.

MarkW_old

Toopi is in England checking out his new club.
And I guess he will be in the 'Kiwi' squad for the so called 'test match'.
Not sure if he's coming back here to play any more matches this year though.
I don't see why he'd get a run anyway with Mannering playing solidly at centre.

warriors4life_old

He'll be back but I think if he does get a chance it will be off the bench and I think he will really need to be in blistering form to get a starting spot. With him leaving though Cleary will be more inclined to play the centres that he knows we will have next season.

patty_old

if we acctually look like we mite make the finals we will need guys like toopi in our side otherwise start building for next year. toopi has the best attacking ability in our side its jsut wetherhe will live up to it.

danco_old

toopi is negotiating with the warriors to leave rightaway as leeds want him now.they have an injured player.

cleary_old

he hits the cold spots more than nailing the hot ones. i think a change will be good for him.

danco_old

cleary said:
he hits the cold spots more than nailing the hot ones. i think a change will be good for him.
he wants tp get back with alli and webb will be there next year,missing his mates I think.

Jesbass_old

danco said:
toopi is negotiating with the warriors to leave rightaway as leeds want him now.they have an injured player.

Can you name your source, danco?

David James_old

After todays showing in the Kiwis test, I would say let him go.

But I don't think we can afford to incase we get injuries.

Mind you if this will help our salary cap or financial situtation in a significant way then go for it.

MiXmasterreece_old

bye bye toopi we dont need you anymore, if we hit injuries give someone else a go.