General Best NSW cup or Junior.

Who is the next Berrysiah? the next youngun that rules them all?

• Tanner Stowers Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalani Going

• Paul Roache

• Setu Tu

• Moala Graham Taufa

• Total voters
My smokey is Moala Graham Taufa.
I would like to see him change some body fat to lean muscle mass though, I think if he did that, if he trained like an Olympic sprinter, that he would be a super star.
He is quick already for a big guy.
He is bullocking in his playing style, very much the Penrith power back type (but needs better speed to power ratio as I keep saying).

Not saying that he is slow, he is a power winger so top end speed is not everything, you only need to be quick enough to finish as a power winger, not fastest to go length of the field, but a little more speed means more tackle busts. A leaner build means better defence.

And to me he looks hungry (needs to stop being hungry at meal times tho).

I said somewhere that guys like Ali would benefit from sprint training. Basically short steps in acceleration then lenghining the stride to maximise speed. The downside is ot can result in soft tissue injuries loke hamstrings unless they dont train correctly. When you look at Ali at full speed he appears to me to have a short stride for his size.

Our go forward isn't that good, the start to sets we get in 1st grade isn't happening for the kids. Kosi and Tu need to be better at that

I like how TSS makes sure to drag the manly player over try the line nd give him a clear passage to ground the ball.

Genius!!!

Back