Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 25/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: Nil
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)

Last edited:
Surely we’re not jumping on a random Instagram comment haha
I've often wondered if I could get a rumour spreading like wildfire through the Warriors community by saying that I saw X player heading into Mt Smart with a gym bag.

Having said that, it's better than having to trawl through another 15 pages of BHU speculation or "surely Neame/JFH/Tapine are homesick???" (despite none being from Auckland)

I've often wondered if I could get a rumour spreading like wildfire through the Warriors community by saying that I saw X player heading into Mt Smart with a gym bag.

Having said that, it's better than having to trawl through another 15 pages of BHU speculation or "surely Neame/JFH/Tapine are homesick???" (despite none being from Auckland)
Hunt was born in Aussie so he won’t fall in the homesick category either

We already had a poster like that, went to great lengths to recruit other posters into his scheme. (unless he slipped back in after the hack):LOL:

R Hunt
25.3 minutes per game in 2023
Average metres 79
If he played 40 minutes and could keep up that pace he would make 124.9 metres per game
Better tackle efficiency than BHU - 92.2% while at the sharks compared to BHU - 89.5%
Royce Hunt is a year younger than BHU and will be 29 in 2025

Instagram has proven to be our best source over the years.

Back