General tonights state of origin

D Generation X_old

in tonights state of origin queensland vs nsw who are you guys gonna support im supportong queensland

Tajhay_old

soo was fun when it was seen as a trial to see who would make it in the aus team...i loved it so that they both hammer each other before they get to play us.

i do support qld somewhat tho...live in bris...and they are the underdogs...loved it when mason smashed khunt though :)

D Generation X_old

Tajhay said:
soo was fun when it was seen as a trial to see who would make it in the aus team...i loved it so that they both hammer each other before they get to play us.

i do support qld somewhat tho...live in bris...and they are the underdogs...loved it when mason smashed khunt though :)
yea thats cool good for u

MiXmasterreece_old

warrior_fan said:
Tajhay said:

yea thats cool good for u

your wastd here mate, you should be out there putting your powers of deduction to good use.