General Tonga,Asotasi injured for the season

D Generation X_old

who reckons tonga and asotasi are injured for the season? i thought i saw a paper saying they were injured for the season so does anyone no?

*Kimmy*_old

FFS.

They are having MRI scans today. We should know the results tomorrow. I have a gut feeling roy is out for the season.

warriors4life_old

Looks like Roy might have pulled on Bulldogs colours for the last time, pity for him not to be there when they are in the playoffs.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

that suks, i really feel bad for roy he really wanted to win another title b4 leavin, ah well gess the dogs will hav to win the title without him :(

*Kimmy*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
that suks, i really feel bad for roy he really wanted to win another title b4 leavin, ah well gess the dogs will hav to win the title without him :(
In the tread i just made it says if we were to make the GF he will be able to play. FFS i want us there so freaking badly..arg!!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

dont worry bro theyll make it, my dad betted about $50 dollars on bulldogs to win the gf, im heaps confident theyll make it n probably win :p

*Kimmy*_old

Im semi confident. Im sick of all the media hyping us up. When really they are wanting us to crash and burn.

I could cry atm lol..well i nearly am..im so pathetic =)

*Kimmy*_old

Brisbane always injure the Bulldogs ffs..like last year..they injured Hazem!!..fags.