Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Sharks

Team Lists

For me it the last chance for Bunty and Tom.
Jazz and Marata waiting along with a shit load of young guys with huge potential.
Now or never for the both of them.

Sorry forgot to mention Zyon. He will be back in the mix before long.
Huge depth
Think that's a bit harsh on Ale.

He was thrown into a FG prop role with Barnett's injury last season when he is more of a 13/edge player atleast in the reggies he's played. Then played majority of the season with a busted knee.

I'm more on the side of if he can stay fit this could be a breakout year for him.

If Tuapiki plays well we'll win. If he gets found out by there kicking game (trindall is better than Moylan) and can't do the right side shifts we might be in trouble.

Charnze played well basically every single time he wasn’t concussed last year so is a pretty big out.
This post has me nervous about Taine covering in goal grubber kicks

I googled it and he has 23 Queensland cup and 14 NSW cup games nearly all at fullback
and this will be his 6th NRL game

Also has 4 NRL preseason games
All together 43 games at Fullback

Not contradicting you - just trying to make myself feel better

Think that's a bit harsh on Ale.

He was thrown into a FG prop role with Barnett's injury last season when he is more of a 13/edge player atleast in the reggies he's played. Then played majority of the season with a busted knee.

I'm more on the side of if he can stay fit this could be a breakout year for him.

Haha dude I know what you mean. I've been pretty amped for Ale for a few years and feel since he's been in the team, he's gone great for us. When he gets minutes he smashes it, averaging over 100m a game when he gets over 30 minutes with decent tackles, hit ups and minimal errors and penalties.

Then I hear it's his last opportunity to impress and HAS to deliver or he'll be lost for ever, despite players like Bunty and Jazz barely or not even beating his stats and having many, many opportunities.
Kinda feel like I'm being gaslit by a psycho girlfriend 🤣

Anyone else surprised at two Props on the bench when we also have Tohu who plays some prop. So five in the line up.
Maybe Laban a game day inclusion and just keeping it quiet?

Anyone else surprised at two Props on the bench when we also have Tohu who plays some prop. So five in the line up.
Maybe Laban a game day inclusion and just keeping it quiet?
I think the opposition comes in to play here. Sharks have some big boys so it takes some real physicality to match them. Expect Barnett to spend some time on the edge I reckon, or very limited minutes

Back