General Todd Greenberg NRL CEO Thread

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Never liked him. Bulldogs crook.

However I cant imagine what it would be like trying to relocate the Warriors and their families during a global pandemic with closed borders and the massive logistics involved.

You would need to deal with two ministers for sport, you would need to deal with the Aus minister for immigration, the minister of health.

Getting special dispensation and visas for family members would be a huge logistical exercise.

I think the whole Warriors relocating to Aus idea is NRL greed driven madness.

You have to at some point put sport down on your list of priorities and that day came when NZ closed it borders.

Reactions: brightman

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Never liked him. Bulldogs crook.

However I cant imagine what it would be like trying to relocate the Warriors and their families during a global pandemic with closed borders and the massive logistics involved.

You would need to deal with two ministers for sport, you would need to deal with the Aus minister for immigration, the minister of health.

Getting special dispensation and visas for family members would be a huge logistical exercise.

I think the whole Warriors relocating to Aus idea is NRL greed driven madness.

You have to at some point put sport down on your list of priorities and that day came when NZ closed it borders.
Our Minister of Sport said it's not much of a concern seeing as they would be leaving the country not entering it. The issue would be when they return and any procedures at that time.

Our Health Minister is probably busy taking his family for a walk or going bike riding to worry about it.

Cameron George going over Greenbergs head to V'Landys is probably one of the few times the Warriors have had to do that. The Sydney clubs probably every week when they don't get their way.

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings