Gameday Warriors vs Knights - Finals Week 2 (Game Day)

vs

-

IN PROGRESS

Game Clock

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Knights 12-

• Knights 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To win this we need to hammer the middle till it’s pounded to dust, then hammer it some more, then more again, and only then look outside for points
And don’t make stupid errors. Complete your sets, strong kick chase, keep the knights locked in their half and let them absorb punishment until fatigue sets in.

It’s a simple game really.

Take the ref out of the game, play accurate and tough football. The knights will come apart at the seams - fair play to them for coming this far. But I sense if they fall behind far enough that they have to chase the game, they’ll implode due to the cumulative effects of 10 must win matches.

UP THE WAHS!

To win this we need to hammer the middle till it’s pounded to dust, then hammer it some more, then more again, and only then look outside for points
Totally. An old C&W song instantly came to mind from some obscure recess in the back of my mind 😆 when I read this post lol...
Do what you do well boys, do what you do do well.

Stunning day in the Kau… a bit of high cloud and light fog.

Great day for League tonight and for the Berrsiah to ”release the Kraken“……

1694808779646.png

I really really hope they win. I think with what they've done this year they deserve to. I can't see them getting over the Broncos if they do progress but regardless it's been a great season. To end up top 4, 1 win away from the big show would cap this season off nicely and set up the foundation for Webster to build off.

Win, lose whatever, enjoy the game peeps....how often do we get in this position, enjoy the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back