• Titans 12-

• Titans Slaying!

• Meh! Care?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bob

Contributor
I've gone for a Janfin special and put all my bookie money on a win. .

How much you got left? $100?

I got 10K on the Titans!!

Go the Mighty Titans!!!!

Lets Gone Titans.

Keep the Faith Titans.

Follow the Process, stay above the line. Be consistent Titans!!!!!!

I'm gonna be super drunk Titans!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Heard that Roberts was injured and may not play but either way Paasi to come onto the bench? Guess we will see tonite. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I spoke to Paasi and Pulu early Thursday afternoon. They were getting selfies with a bunch of mens barbers outside a wanky hipster type mens barber. You know the place charge $32 when you can get it done for $18 else where same result.
Paasi said he wasnt playing and from a warriors fan point of view hope thats correct.
Tyrone Roberts is out with a shoulder injury. GC bench is Lawton (14),Morgan Boyle(15)Nate Peteru (16)and Max King (20).
Warriors bench is Lisone/Vete/Afoa/CNK.

How will Matulino play today?Matulino on past form and Jacob on past form versus Wallace and James who are both in good form worries me.
On the other hand some of our boys should run over the top of Zillman who has been out for months injured.
Be interesting to see what role Kata and CNK play.

Reactions: 1 users
Look at the photo above, a few posts up from the one.....

HOW ARE WE AS BAD AS WE ARE WITH THOSE PLAYERS IN THAT PIC, APART OF THIS TEAM.........

The free beer went begging last time we played on the Gold Coast, so I put it to you guys again. Anyone who comes up to me and says " are you Lousi in bed!? " I will shout them a beer

Reactions: 1 user
hawking-1.jpg

Just rocked up to the TAB and got this guy @ $2.50 to have a better performing spine than the Warriors today.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I spoke to Paasi and Pulu early Thursday afternoon. They were getting selfies with a bunch of mens barbers outside a wanky hipster type mens barber. You know the place charge $32 when you can get it done for $18 else where same result.
Paasi said he wasnt playing and from a warriors fan point of view hope thats correct.
Tyrone Roberts is out with a shoulder injury. GC bench is Lawton (14),Morgan Boyle(15)Nate Peteru (16)and Max King (20).
Warriors bench is Lisone/Vete/Afoa/CNK.

How will Matulino play today?Matulino on past form and Jacob on past form versus Wallace and James who are both in good form worries me.
On the other hand some of our boys should run over the top of Zillman who has been out for months injured.
Be interesting to see what role Kata and CNK play.
Thanks for that - it was on foxsports late mail and said if Roberts was fit then Paasi would take Lawtons spot on the bench. Would much rather Paasi didn't play......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for that - it was on foxsports late mail and said if Roberts was fit then Paasi would take Lawtons spot on the bench. Would much rather Paasi didn't play......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Will see.piggy is coming back from injury so he may not be st his best.rate him above our 4 props today but love to be proved wrong.

I'll be going to the SKYCITY Warriors event to watch the game on the big screen. Gonna be fun I reckon...
Wonder if you'll get thrown out if you throw some rotten fruit at the screen to much the rotten play from the Warriors.

That said, I just put my last bookie money on the Warriors to win - will........ I guess there's always dole Tuesday ;)

WarriorBall

They've decided Ata's going to be our 6 next year so he needs experience riding the pine so he can watch Foran firsthand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.