• Titans 12-

• Titans Slaying!

• Meh! Care?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce

Contributor
Bodene 4 try assists. 2 x warriors, 2 x titans.
Bodene topped the tackle count with 46 and only missed 1
Congratulations on the 300 matches for Ryan Hoffman, especially the 4 missed tackles for 22 made
Albert Vete is a beast, averaging over 10 metres a hit up again and only 1 missed tackle from 18, Lillyman was just behind.

Reactions: Sup42 and AlexM

WarriorBall

Looks like a quad strain for KF, hopefully all good to play after the bye.

tajhay

🏉
I saw lil bits here and there on the ph whilst having my balls lugged around by the wife doing shopping. Were we playing a different style...ie looking at freeing the arm to pass? Limited stuff i saw titans looked more woeful than the warriors looking great...anyway good to see us get the 2 points. How did kata go?

• Haha
Reactions: Sup42
I lost the fight against my inner fan and watched a few minutes where Bunty had impressive post-contact metres too. Things are still pretty grim, but those are two good things.
Correct me if im wrong .. but is that the first time this year that we have produced more than 10 offloads in a game

Reactions: bruce
A mild quad strain is around 10 day recovery time, a moderate stain is anywhere between 10 days to six weeks - a severe strain can take three months or more.
Foz walked around to take the team photo , mild quad I'd say , he should be back come bulldogs

bruce

Contributor
I saw lil bits here and there on the ph whilst having my balls lugged around by the wife doing shopping. Were we playing a different style...ie looking at freeing the arm to pass? Limited stuff i saw titans looked more woeful than the warriors looking great...anyway good to see us get the 2 points. How did kata go?
We won on offloads, pure and simple, but the foundation was there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.