General Mt Smart or Eden Park for a NZ Warriors home final?

Where do you want the home final

• Mt Smart Stadium - the home of Rugby League

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • Eden park - the home of.... 45,000 fans

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters
I went Eden Park. Was there for a few of the womens world cup games and with the upgrades FIFA demanded it was looking great. Sat in different areas and the views were never bad, access to food and beverage, toilet facilities were excellent. The more fans (new and old) the better i think.

I went Eden Park. Was there for a few of the womens world cup games and with the upgrades FIFA demanded it was looking great. Sat in different areas and the views were never bad, access to food and beverage, toilet facilities were excellent. The more fans (new and old) the better i think.
Are you a troll for the Eden Park Trust Board.?
Was it a capacity crowd?

As Michael Burgess is reporting, we lose on Saturday, elimination semi final will be at Mt Smart. We win, the preliminary final will be at Eden Park.

Both have put bids into NRL to host the home final game. NRL is still need to confirm.
My guess is that is in line with the Oz clubs?

I was there in 1966 for one of the best scraps ever, and didn't see a thing, and I was sober...horrible ground

Are you a troll for the Eden Park Trust Board.?
Was it a capacity crowd?
I do not, honest!
Crowds may have made a difference though, they were big (40,000 plus) and pretty lively as Euro soccer fans tend to be. I haven't been a fan of Eden Park in the past but it really was a good spectacle

I do not, honest!
Crowds may have made a difference though, they were big (40,000 plus) and pretty lively as Euro soccer fans tend to be. I haven't been a fan of Eden Park in the past but it really was a good spectacle
I understand. I watched England and v Scotland at the RWC in 2011. The English fans were worth the price of admission alone.

What was that Bruce?
What about the farking game?
I dunno Bruce, couldn't see much they were so far away.

I voted MT Smart
But I just want intimidation
Hostile home crowd
Deafening noise
Absolutely no mercy

When you play at our house
Never forget
It’s our house

Do we sell out Eden park ?
Does it provide the same atmosphere
I have not been to either ground

Back