General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

I’m not a Jafa but it would be cool if the heritage jersey was a throwback to one of the old Auckland rep jerseys- always thought they looked good.
Couldn’t find a photo of the 89 team who beat Australia but found this one from the 77 side who also beat them.

View attachment 4151

What about some of the names in there.
That version of it we wore against Manly in 2007 was the first Warriors jersey I bought, and is still one of my favourite jerseys. It’s a great strip, I hope we see it again too.

1698469638817.jpeg

Was blessed enough to receive a gift from the GC at Dynasty. Blown away by the generosity from Tyler and the team.

Full disclosure. The team at Dynasty reached out to me to view my collection for ideas last November so it was known even that early that Puma were getting turfed out (from what I have been told the club were just over Puma and their supply issues as well as the poor quality of the gear. Preseason gear showing late, gear not showing up at all ie 2022 heritage shorts, training gear constantly ripping and not having the ability to replace gear quickly, using in house blanks and slapping club logos oin them... the list goes on).

Apologies for keeping the news confidential but I wanted to respect the trust they had in me. Surprised it stayed mum up until the club released that info themselves. I havent been privy to designs so Im as informed as anyone else here in that regard.

One thing I will add is the design team were genuinely excited to be the official supplier and getting the chance to work on the teams merchandise. As far as league merch goes the Warriors are the pinnacle. Makes it even better its a home grown company that is still locally owned and run. Using sustainable material is also another great touch.

According to someone at Dynasty the heritage jersey is going to be insane. No idea on release date but its a big call so heres hoping it delivers.

The basketball shorts are two weeks away with their next shipment not arriving until November 10th. I live in shorts year round so I'm desperate to secure a couple pairs at least. There was actually CCC shorts for the similar looking singlet they made but it never made it past the prototype stage. Chris, who use to work at CCC and is now at Dynasty has a pair of the prototypes and the basketball set has his design influence all over it.

Loving the range so far and that seems to be the general consensus across all social media platforms. Early sales indicate as much. The red collar on the home jersey is a nice nod to the original. Even the curves and proportions of the chevrons are on point with the 1995 jersey.

Never been a fan of merch using colours outside the traditional club palette so the training jerseys arent really me but no doubt there will be those that are thrilled with the teal and peach offerings.

Those basketball shorts though 🥵🔥🔥🔥. Going to be gutted if I miss out on a pair...
You deserve that bro! Thanks for the info!

Is a silicone badge the same as what we had on the 2023 jersey?
They were hideous and convinced me to not purchase the jersey

I think so, but I never really paid attention since I already had the 2022 jersey

I don’t understand why there has to be a patch or embroidered logo, why can’t it just be on the shirt like the all the sponsor logos are? Seems like it would be extra effort/cost more to do

Anyone taken delivery of the new polos yet? I have one of each on the way to Oz and keen to see if they’re a better quality and fit on Puma’s over the last two years.

Obviously, it is all just trash that the NRL pumps out, but hows about the Warriors calander...

No SJ for any of the months, and Australian holidays are premarked but not NZ ones.. why would most Warriors fans want to know when Australia Day is and not Auckland Anniversary?

Or "2023 Supporter Shorts" using the Black and red colours we haven't used in 5 years

All the NRL-produced stuff is just shit that your Aunt would get duped into buying you for Christmas cause Mum told her that you like the Warriors, and the only time you wear it is when she visits because Mum tells you to lol

"Yeah Aunty, I wear this shirt all the time!"

The shirt:
Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 11.12.51 AM.png

I don't normally like the away jerseys but there's something not right with the home jersey, I think it might be the white in-between the chevron that puts me off and as others have said the retail versions just look cheap compared to the player issued ones.
I'm due for a new jersey so Will go with the away jersey I reckon.
They needed to put something in the white area like maybe the dynasty logo to fill the space abit.

The white in the middle looked ok on the original jersey because of how the collar interacted with it. Without a proper collar, with a v cut, it looks too big and prominent.

Last edited:
I'm a bit of a uniform nerd, here are my thoughts...
  • 💚 I'm 100% into the original colour way, I'm glad we've stuck to that since being reintroduced in 2019.
  • 💚 The home jersey is a direct copy of the original 1995 design. I'm fine with that, it's a good design.
  • ❌ Looks like they are going with blue shorts. I don't like the look of this and it doesn't make much sense. The white shorts balanced out the uniform, with the white collar area, and blue socks. Every iteration so far has had white shorts and it just looks right. Maybe I'll get used to it?
  • ❌ The away jersey is something new, which I'm not really a fan of. It might have been better to directly copy the 1995 away jersey as well, and use this horizontal stripe one for something else. I've really liked the (white) away jerseys from the past few seasons, and it's sad to see them go. Again the shorts should be contrasting to the jersey.
home.jpg

away.jpg
home-photos.jpg

im super into the blue shorts/jersey and i assume socks. aesthetically i find it cleaner and more mature. but unfortunately kinda soccerish.

love the red flourish but too much white at the neck for me, it looks fucking horrid. i hope they can get a small sponsor or something in there.

it looks like a cowboy bandana or a fucking baby bib or something with everything else so blue. hahaha, not into it.

Last edited:
Back