Current Affairs Is this the twilight of democracy?

The love that dare not baa it's name, I hear you bro 😉
Hope no aussies are reading this.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s8ojhmyXJA8

When Aussies online try to sledge me about sheep I learned a way to turn the tables on them.

I say earnestly that if they ever come to NZ I will take them out sheep stalking, lend them some of my woolly camo, show them all the best spots and how to single out the slow ones.....

Works every time, Aussies I have said that to never mention sheep again, some never message me again...which I can live with......

And the smarter Aussies get a good laugh outta that approach.

When Aussies online try to sledge me about sheep I learned a way to turn the tables on them.

I say earnestly that if they ever come to NZ I will take them out sheep stalking, lend them some of my woolly camo, show them all the best spots and how to single out the slow ones.....

Works every time, Aussies I have said that to never mention sheep again, some never message me again...which I can live with......

I just say we fuck 'em and you guys eat the export quality.

When I first arrived in OZ & got teased about sheep there happened to be a shortage of feed for the sheep & farmers were shooting them rather to let them die of starvation .
So when ribbed by my workmates I would say at least in NZ we are more humane.You shoot them to death ,we root them to death.

Not many comebacks from that.

Trump asked the question about the Afghanistan withdrawal. Why didn't they fly the aircraft out rather than leave them?

US soldiers ordered to leave personal issued equipment behind. They are now being billed for it.

New Hampshire has a bill going through saying a declaration of war has to be made by Congress before National Guard and Reservists can be deployed which is 95% of deployed troops.

The US has not formally declared war by Congress since 1942.

About 200 billion of aid sent to Ukraine with no oversight

American Politicians supporting the aid could not find Donekst on a map.

American Politicians supporting the aid could not find Donekst on a map.
That reminds of something that happened decades ago when I was in the 3rd form. One of the senior students had just come back from being an exchange student in the US. She was introduced to the school at their version of an assembly…. along with a hand drawn map of NZ. The problem was the map was upside down and showed Tauranga was instead located on the West Coast.... around where Westport should be.

I think it was the 1972-73 ABs touring team stopped in New York to play a promotional game. There was a commentator explaining to the Yanks as best he could. After the game as both teams went for the after match function he got on the microphone. Here is an important part of the rugby culture, THEEEEE PISS UP'

That reminds of something that happened decades ago when I was in the 3rd form. One of the senior students had just come back from being an exchange student in the US. She was introduced to the school at their version of an assembly…. along with a hand drawn map of NZ. The problem was the map was upside down and showed Tauranga was instead located on the West Coast.... around where Westport should be.
So that's why Wiz is like he is?

Interesting in the Taiwanese elections that a third party polled unusually high from previous elections. Wonder if America could see a similar trend with RFK jr having the highest favourablity in the last couple of days?

Back