General Tipping comp

Northern_Union

May i be so bold as to ask the powers that be to update the tipping comp please. I'm interested to see where i'm placed now.
Cheers.

Sueb_old

I don't want to know - hasn't been a good time for me. :-( Won't go against the Warriors, and won't pick the Roosters, so every week I am down a game. (Roosters that is). :)

Becs_old

Thanks RS Dragon. Wish I'd picked the same as I did in the NRL.com comp as got 100%. Oh well Ive improved my spot there to 2000 and something

Becs_old

Another question for the powers of be....

Could someone please explain the points? How come some on the same wins have more points then others, when they dont have prefect scores, and have more in points difference(is the goal to have less points diff?)

Northern_Union

I could be wrong but i think it is for getting close to the correct result or the exact margin.

LeagueNut_old

RS_Dragon said:
May i be so bold as to ask the powers that be to update the tipping comp please. I'm interested to see where i'm placed now.
Cheers.
Done! Sorry about the delay, I normally try and get in there on Sunday nights. Must have still been buzzing about the victory ...
icon_biggrin.gif

As for Chilli's question - I'm not sure how the points are allocated to be honest. There would be a thread loafing around somewhere with the answers ... I'll have a dig around later on and see if I can track it down.

Becs_old

Thanks Leaguenut.

RS Dragon thats what I thought regarding margin or as close to correct result as you can. Therefore it must be the less points in point diff

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

your still hot on my heals chilli :)
if you don't mind me asking what are your tips this week chilli :) :)

Becs_old

Well so far this weekend I think Ive only had the Broncos so I might be a wee bit further behind you. With any luck I may get some win this Sunday. I think I picked the Storm, Roosters and Tigers

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

what shocker i've had this weekend (2 right), at least it's still making the comp interesting.