General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

Dunno bout that. I hit up Taupo rebel sport yesterday... Really wanting to see next seasons jerseys in the flesh. I looked around everywhere for anything league related. Gave up, asked a staff member. Theyre response "I don't think so... I havent seen anything like that... we have all blacks jerseys tho!"
Should have replied, "What's an all black? Sounds racist!"

Dunno bout that. I hit up Taupo rebel sport yesterday... Really wanting to see next seasons jerseys in the flesh. I looked around everywhere for anything league related. Gave up, asked a staff member. Theyre response "I don't think so... I havent seen anything like that... we have all blacks jerseys tho!"
The rebel sport site shows which stores have it in store. Taupo has none.
Mostly in Auckland by the looks, but even then it's random sizes at random stores.

The rebel sport site shows which stores have it in store. Taupo has none.
Mostly in Auckland by the looks, but even then it's random sizes at random stores.
None in the south yet either.

I am thinking of updating the kids jerseys (4 & 6 yo) this year, they are now $135 each.
I got the 2021 home kit (Jersey and shorts) for my then 4 year old for $72, two years ago.

None in the south yet either.

Was going to update the kids jerseys (4 & 6 yo) this year, they are now $135 each.
I got the 2021 home kit (Jersey and shorts) for my then 4 year old for $72, two years ago.
I might get a new jersey for myself during a rebel sport sale, but other things like kids stuff and polos etc, I will get during the end of season sale

None of the stuff has made it to Aus yet, wanted to try on first being a new supplier, felt gross having to try a cows jersey for sizing. Was curious on classic sizing too if any of the super rugby stuff ends up decent so had to try a dolphins jersey too 🤮

IMG_0292.jpeg

I really want one of those visors. Hopefully they come out before the season starts.

The "members only" merch you can pick from instead of the cap is pretty dire. Looks like the finest from Aliexpress. There isn't even a scarf option!

The "members only" merch you can pick from instead of the cap is pretty dire. Looks like the finest from Aliexpress. There isn't even a scarf option!
Did you go through the website / member tab for it, or did you get an email with a link from some outfit called mberplus.co.nz? I got the latter and it's spammy enough for my work laptop to block it.

Did you go through the website / member tab for it, or did you get an email with a link from some outfit called mberplus.co.nz? I got the latter and it's spammy enough for my work laptop to block it.
The latter. It's not a scam but gee it looks like it.

The selection is dire

They even want you to pay for a lanyard and physical membership card
I suspected the card would become a luxury. So many people keep tickets in their phones now. Saves the club money and, charitably speaking, on plastic. Like the motels who put signs up saying to reuse your towels for environmental reasons. Yeah, okay, it's more enviro-friendly, but that ain't really why you're asking us to reuse them. Or like restaurants telling you to scan a QR code for their frickin menu. Rant over.

Back