General Time for a bet!!

Skinny_Ravs82

Here we go again!

Time for you all to start playing your bets down for this weekend's match between the Warriors and Panthers @ Ericsson. Using your warriors dollars of course.

So whose up for taking a $8,000 bet with me? I'm backing the Warriors to win on a margin of 1-12

Bring it on!

warriorfaithful*_old

Hey skinny ravs can i take you up on the bet. Il go $8000 on a warriors win 13+!

Cheers

warriors4life_old

Do you want to go SOO again Skinny_Ravs82? Or don't you have faith in your boys

Skinny_Ravs82

Yes warriorsfaithful* your bet's accepted.

warriors4life...deadset man you are on! I always got faith in my team so I'll also accept your bet :D

warriors4life_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:

warriors4life...deadset man you are on! I always got faith in my team so I'll also accept your bet :D

OK, we bet $10,000 last time so I'll give you a chance to get it back (though it is a slim chance) $10,000 Warriors Dollars on Queensland.

Skinny_Ravs82

warriors4life said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

OK, we bet $10,000 last time so I'll give you a chance to get it back (though it is a slim chance) $10,000 Warriors Dollars on Queensland.

Don't get too confident there mate ;)

$10,000 it is

warriors4life_old

Just post here what you want to put your money on and somebody will take you up on the offer if they want or maybe not.

warriors4life_old

Warrior_Hot_Stepper said:
how would i get paid when i win

You're optimistic...:lol:...if you win a bet then whoever you made the bet with donates money to you but if you lose then you donate to them.

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

ok, cheers ill have $1000 on the warriors to win 21+ they're on fire.

Skinny_Ravs82

Good to see you getting in on the spirit Warriors_hot_Stepper

and good to have you betting too GTD

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

im not sure how u bet but ill put all my warriors dollars on warriors to beat panthers maybe a 14+ margin
the reason i put all my warriors dollars on this bet is coz i hav jak shit haha but im sure i hav enough to gamble a bit
some 1 tell me if this isnt the way to bet coz i really hav no idea!!

Skinny_Ravs82

It's absolutely fine the way you put the bet down. And if ya win...well we'l sort that out when it happens ;)