Gameday Tigers vs Warriors Gameday Chatter [Round 3, 2022]

Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Tigers 12-

• Tigers 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriorsitsouryear

Warriorsitsouryear

Is it too much to ask for no kicking on the third tackle, defend with controlled aggression, have good line speed and a planned 5th tackle approach?

We do the basics well - then we will win.

I'm in my Warriors jumper already! Their performances don't seem to dampen my excitement for the next game.... however, I would like them to play to their potential...whether that is a 9-14th placed team or a top 8 team. But certainly improved on what they have offered so far.

Our team!

uncmase

uncmase

The weather is absolute trash (WTF is going on in Australia), so will even the teams up. I'm worried about the kicking game of Brooks vs what we have, it will play a massive part. Big Ken making metres at the back will be big for them, we don't have the grunt to match the early hit ups. The Tigers have been thrashed this week in the media, they'll be coming hot.

I'm thinking a pretty even contest, but expecting a win. If not, hard to see where our wins will be coming this year.
Have all the games in Perth. Hasn't rained here for 3 months lol

Reactions: Lance155
PullinTeeth

PullinTeeth

I cant see us losing this one and I haven't been overly optimistic about winning bottom feeder games for a few years.
If this was the last leg of my multi and I had the Warriors I wouldnt cash out.
If its wet then Warriors by a comfortable 8, if dry 16 plus

roadrunner

roadrunner

Well this is one of those season games that no buts or ifs or maybe just win the bloody thing.3 nil isn't going to be pleasant on my whisky bottle or work tomorrow either

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
It doesn't really matter that the Tigers have been rubbish, so have we.
Minnows play two or three very good games a season.

All that matters is that our defence tightens up a lot.

After that you can start to have a season.

john nick

john nick

I cant see us losing this one and I haven't been overly optimistic about winning bottom feeder games for a few years.
If this was the last leg of my multi and I had the Warriors I wouldnt cash out.
If its wet then Warriors by a comfortable 8, if dry 16 plus
"Bottom feeders ".
Is that you Chris.
Surely not. Thought you were more of a RA RA type of guy 👦

Last edited:
Trugoy

Trugoy

Tigers getting pummelled in the media over here. Madge under huge pressure already.
Heard Benji on the Triple M call last night fire up hard at Wendell Sailor in defence of the Tigers and the shit they’ve been copping. The bro was cranky as haha had the claws out!
Gonna be an interesting game this one.
Tigers are gonna be desperate to turn it around and get the heat off.
Regardless, we should dominate their pack…what happens in our backline after that is anyone guess.
I reckon Reece will be better for the run last week so expecting some exciting play from him.

Last edited:
gpred

gpred

Contributor
I can't pick it.
It's one that we need to win. And one that we could win. And they're the ones that traditionally we don't win
I will have everything crossed tonight.
My bookie record is terrible so I might even put heaps on the Tigers to get us a win
That's what I'm doing, $50 real cash at the TAB on the Tigers to try and buy us the win.

I hope we can win in style, and score some tries with a bit of attacking flair. The boys need some confidence to kickstart them.

Status
Not open for further replies.