• Tigers 12-

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Tigers Strike 13+!

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Good news for other warrior fans is I put a bet on sports bet I got all 7 other teams up, sports bet offered me $220. Cash out but stupid as I am thought our boys could win now have $0.00

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Sorry boys I put a bet on the Warriors to win. Last time I did that was the Storm Anzac thrashing.

Never again :(

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

pbrown01123

Contributor
sloppy from start to finish. far too many mistakes, didn't even deserve to finish second. If we fix it we'll do well, if not it's back to the bad old days.
only consolation is that, despite tipping the useless, one-horse Cowboys, I'm still going to win the KO tipping comp. I'm just going to tip whoever the Lapdogs are playing 'til the end of the season. That is unless anybody else discovers my secret, in which case it could be a 50-way tie!

Reactions: 2 users
Problem with Kearny .....winning combination and he makes changes....

Also stupid penalties... lasy markers... dropped balls..panic passing and crap reads and most of the forwards had a terrible game.....

Sigh... some time the warriors are like stallion and other times they are what comes out of the stallion...
.. never know what your going to get...

Reactions: 3 users
Pretty much sums it up...

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Problem with Kearny .....winning combination and he makes changes....

Also stupid penalties... lasy markers... dropped balls..panic passing and crap reads and most of the forwards had a terrible game.....

Sigh... some time the warriors are like stallion and other times they are what comes out of the stallion...
.. never know what your going to get...

Yep Boys turned up thinking they were playing the Bulldogs LOL --- we are going get pumped 50+ points against the top4 sides if turn up like this

On the plus side, watching the coach bumble and fumble his way through a post match press conference can’t be any worse than watching the game

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.