Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers 12-

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Tigers Strike 13+!

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fault everyone, I jinxed them by watching.. I missed last week game and they won by 40, I follow this one and they lose by 20..

In all seriousness, this is a bit of throwback to previous years, where the Warriors demolish a team one week and lose by 20 the next

Reactions: 3rdstriker
How bad is Lisone? Can someone explain why they have persevered with him for several years now, and he always dishes up the same shit?

Fucking horrible.

Luke and Blair don't seem to understand when to offload or hold the ball.

General ill discipline killed the warriors today, they had no chance.

Meh. Just look up his player profile page and you'll get a very good idea of the train wreck that is Sam Lisone.

Oh well.

Back to the drawing board.

Won't do us any harm to cop a hiding like that, apart from the for and against issue.

The Warriors were never going to win it agianst the Reffs.

They got raped out of it early.

Thereafter their capitulation was all their own kaka.

Can't roll over like that.

Expect a big win over Manly next week and to wonder where the fuck we are.

Hopefully Kearney sticks to his guns and makes good with his plans without panic from early season pressure.

Reactions: Warrior482
May as well get our poorest game out of the system bright and early, right, guys?

Said in full confidence that none of you folk will copy and re-post that line as a "well, you were wrong, mrblonde!" type post at any point in the 2019 season....:nailbiting:

Ken gets my MOM. And, yep, blew the Fantasy Round 2. 0-2. Just lulling you into a false sense of security.

Always thought the Tigers would beat the Sea Eagles and didn't expect a huge win tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.