General Tiger Woods

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
I know it's old news now, but has got to be the way to win. I don't think I've ever seen anyone more focused ever.

1:07:56 for the final putt.

He's got to be in the top 10 sports people of all time. And a contender for greatest comeback of all time.

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I know it's old news now, but has got to be the way to win. I don't think I've ever seen anyone more focused ever.

1:07:56 for the final putt.

He's got to be in the top 10 sports people of all time. And a contender for greatest comeback of all time.
Many are disagreeing about the level of his comeback. That is just sour grapes because he is known to like sex. It was an amazing comeback. He only won by a stroke though, which shows the depth of talent right now. I think it is going to be tough to catch Nicklaus.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Donald Trump wished him well. Thing is Tiger is definitely NOT a Trumper.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Both in the golf world though
Trump is a golf cheat. That is ok in games like cricket, but not in golf. So he might own golf courses on behalf of Deutche Bank and the Russian Mafia, but he is not part of the golf world. He had the PGA Championship taken from his after Jan 6.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Trump is a golf cheat. That is ok in games like cricket, but not in golf. So he might own golf courses on behalf of Deutche Bank and the Russian Mafia, but he is not part of the golf world. He had the PGA Championship taken from his after Jan 6.
True but that is not how he sees it.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Does it matter?
As somebody who despises Donald Trump, yes it does.

Fan worship is oxygen to the moron.

Tiger was on national TV being asked about Presidents he had played with. Tiger listed them all but Trump.

Somebody reminded him he had played with Trump. Tiger said he wasn't a real President.

True story, Trump knows.

• Haha
Reactions: wizards rage

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
As somebody who despises Donald Trump, yes it does.

Fan worship is oxygen to the moron.

Tiger was on national TV being asked about Presidents he had played with. Tiger listed them all but Trump.

Somebody reminded him he had played with Trump. Tiger said he wasn't a real President.

True story, Trump knows.
Don’t see anything wrong with a fan wishing someone well after an accident, doesn’t have to be political

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Hearing he stood on his own two feet briefly then hearing he has multiple compound fractures of both legs.....

I have seen that before, when someone is either insanely adrenaline amped or on special juice.

Not suggesting either, pretty horrible injuries, thankfully not life threatening.

Reactions: bruce and matiunz

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Hearing he stood on his own two feet briefly then hearing he has multiple compound fractures of both legs.....

I have seen that before, when someone is either insanely adrenaline amped or on special juice.

Not suggesting either, pretty horrible injuries, thankfully not life threatening.
If you read Steve Williams book on the guy, he has incredible mental strength.

Reactions: Sup42

Upcoming Match

Melbourne Storm AAMI Park, Melbourne

Last Game

18 Apr

20 - 14
7.1 Total Avg Rating
4.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

1. 4.8
    Peta Hiku