General tickets to storm game

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
tickets the the game next sunday, are still not available. and wont be u til monday lunch time.
wth

is this a pattern this year.

as told by tickitec

Stalefish540

Contributor
tickets the the game next sunday, are still not available. and wont be u til monday lunch time.
wth

is this a pattern this year.

as told by tickitec
I found this out a month ago when wanted to book flights from Perth. Melb office guy said they are only releasing home games till the week of.

Reactions: gREVUS

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I’m also going to the game, apparently it’s to do with COVID, same deal with AFL games in Melbourne they’re only releasing tickets week of

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
last week the info said tickets would be available friday, Friday they said monday, and monday they said members only, general tickets will be Wed.
So now i have a chest infection and have had to go for my 4th covid check to see a doctor (i still dont have covid, but at least the test is a lot nicer than it used to be), im thinking im not going to be getting to this game at all the way things are going. I'll just watch it on TV like everyone else.

last week the info said tickets would be available friday, Friday they said monday, and monday they said members only, general tickets will be Wed.
So now i have a chest infection and have had to go for my 4th covid check to see a doctor (i still dont have covid, but at least the test is a lot nicer than it used to be), im thinking im not going to be getting to this game at all the way things are going. I'll just watch it on TV like everyone else.
Its crazy isnt it. Keep pushing it back. I would imagine the tickets will go quick. They better bloody be available tomorrow when they say they are gonna be.