General This weeks match report

Sinbad_old

The Warriors came out from the whistle with the obvious intention of dominating the oposition this week. Their alround play was excellent and their balls skills outstanding. For the first time this year an error free match was seen. Every pass stuck and and every kick was made to perfection.

Even the referree and touchies contirbuted to the tone of the game and were never seen. The oposition might has well stayed at home their defence was non exisitent and their attack even worse.

Overall I would have to say that it was an outstanding game and all players would have beneifted from this game.

When approached for comment after the game the Captain Ruben Wiki commented" Mate it was a game of 2 halves, and both of them were bloody good, just like my Kava !".

Coach Ivan Cleary expressed his wish that next weeks game be of the same caliber and the team must show the same dedication to delivering a positive result for the fans that turned up.

A fan only known as "The grass cutter" was asked what he thought and his reply was even shorter and to the point ! " Cutting mate Cutting !"

I would give this a 9 out of 10 , as there is always room for improvement.

Till next week.

Jesbass_old

warriors4life said:

Lol, come on, give the man credit where credit is due. It's a clever and witty piece of journalism. ;)

warriors4life_old

Jesbass said:
warriors4life said:

Lol, come on, give the man credit where credit is due. It's a clever and witty piece of journalism. ;)

My comment wasn't intended to be of a bad nature, and I'm sorry if anyone took it that way, but I just found it a bit random, but was good nonetheless.

Sinbad_old

Thank you thank you (lifting his warriors cap)
It was meant to be a witty piece.

No offence (or gate) taken !