Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good speaker but preaching from the pulpit...in his speech & the one interview I heard he mentioned church (hmmm), not my go so didnt like that. Like that he values education but also don't like nationals answer to it.
Spoke about the opposition doesn't 'own' Maori etc - well neither does national (and preacher boy won't either), but they sure as hell are acting like they do with the 100-day plan they've put out.
And before anyone starts chiming in on all the misunderstood and misrepresnted tropes around things like te tiriti, equality, monies Maori access, and every other talking point around Maori, and yes, some who call themselves Maori, do a bit of real research, learn about the past 200 odd years and get some understanding of their point of view - and social media or biased media and professional politicians isn't research - maybe then you might come up with an enlightened viewpoint.
Just to add, personal responsibility is a key point & totally agree, but not easy when its been withheld from you through various means.
Rant over, let the games begin...
What do you see as a better answer as far as education is concerned?

The Maori party have said that the treaty is being abolished. That is complete misinformation. That's just one example.

You have continued to try and bag Luxon

He wiil make abortions illegal 🤔
He's not even ahead in the preferred PM poll 🤔
National should replace him as leader, they'll never get in to government with him leading 🤔
Luxon won't be able to negotiate a coalition agreement 🤔
Now, he got raw dogged 😂

Your views appear to be more based on hope that Luxon will fail, yet so far nothing you have said about him has come off.

Like I said, there is no debate around Health, Education, Crime, the state of the economy or the books. That's incredibly telling.

There is no getting around the magistical failures of the previous government and how big the task of cleaning up and reversing that.
You're really on one today.

Care to show me where I have ever posted Luxon would make abortions illegal, or any of the other funny emoji points a part from the raw dog?

Are you saying Luxon's not a fundamental christian who personally believes abortion is tantamount to murder?
Or Willis doest have connections to Oil & Gas Industry?
Or Bishop wasn't lobbyist for the smoking industry?
Or Reti doesn't have shares in a private hospital in Whangarei?

Or that Act have connections to the NRA?

If you're so concerned about the state of the country keep it real 100% - instead of deluding your self things will be magically be better despite the shit show being served up

Middle age men resorting to emojis ~!

You're really on one today.

Care to show me where I have ever posted Luxon would make abortions illegal, or any of the other funny emoji points a part from the raw dog?

Are you saying Luxon's not a fundamental christian who personally believes abortion is tantamount to murder?
Or Willis doest have connections to Oil & Gas Industry?
Or Bishop wasn't lobbyist for the smoking industry?
Or Reti doesn't have shares in a private hospital in Whangarei?

Or that Act have connections to the NRA?

If you're so concerned about the state of the country keep it real 100% - instead of deluding your self things will be magically be better despite the shit show being served up

Middle age men resorting to emojis ~!
All of those things you have alluded to.

Again you start dribbling on. But... But.. tobacco lobbyist....

Things are already better because we don't have the previous government spending and not delivering. Notice you arent arguing that they were good? No, it's just the same oh Chris Luxon is a Christian, Willis's dad, blah blah blah. Let's carry on down that track if that's the line you want to head down and talk about the apple not falling far from the tree with Grant Robertson and his handling of the books.

I'm not deluding myself. It's not going to be anywhere near perfect. It will be and already us an improvement. Deluded is pretending that everything was good and they are so much worse now.

Emojis. That's about your level

Last edited:
All of those things you have alluded to.

Again you start dribbling on. But... But.. tobacco lobbyist....

Things are already better because we don't have the previous government spending and not delivering. Notice you arent arguing that they were good? No, it's just the same oh Chris Luxon is a Christian, Willis's dad, blah blah blah. Let's carry on down that track if that's the line you want to head down and talk about the apple not falling far from the tree with Grant Robertson and his handling if the books.

I'm not deluding myself. It's not going to be anywhere near perfect. It will be and already us an improvement. Deluded is pretending that everything was good and they are so much worse now.

Emojis. That's about your level
Alluded to??? and your definite statements about what I said - all the while mentioning misinformation and the manic media.

I'm embarrassed how supporters of the coalition have been posting here?

You can't handle the facts about the background of the National top 4? Just facts...

I never took you for a "eyes too close together" guy like Wiz.

Back