General The Warriors 2020 Predictions

What position will The Warriors finish in for the 2020 regular season?

• Total voters
Reaction score
warriors55

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I thought about it and created a table of where I think teams will finish next season. To be honest it is really difficult separating some of the teams and this list will probably be completely incorrect come the end of the season but here it goes..

1. Storm
2. Roosters
3. Raiders
4. Eels
5. Sea Eagles
6. Broncos
7. Rabbitohs
8. Cowboys
9. Sharks
10. Panthers
11. Knights
12. Tigers
13. Dragons
14. Warriors
15. Bulldogs
16. Titans

edit: I actually had the Broncos lower than 6 but the Brodie Croft signing really improves their chances.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Juno

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
All in. Great rallying call imo, love it. Nowhere to hide for anyone...if you're not all in (the team, the club) why are you there? If you can't commit to being all in (team, club) go home. Simple, easily understood, and really hard to argue against if you're not.
The 'swannie' jersey, same! Finger in the face of usual nrl thinking. Ugly? Yes, and I'll wear it with pride to give a metaphorical finger as well lol. Apart from that, pretty sure Oz probably think they 'own' the good ole kiwi swannie...
Swanndri sponsored us & if that means paying homage to a kiwi classic I'm all in.
Ladder-wise, the sky's the limit.
Like what the clubs doing & the homegrown feel. This years team is better than 2018 so all the way for me :cool:

Reaction score
The Falcon

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I thought about it and created a table of where I think teams will finish next season. To be honest it is really difficult separating some of the teams and this list will probably be completely incorrect come the end of the season but here it goes..

1. Storm
2. Roosters
3. Raiders
4. Eels
5. Sea Eagles
6. Broncos
7. Rabbitohs
8. Cowboys
9. Sharks
10. Panthers
11. Knights
12. Tigers
13. Dragons
14. Warriors
15. Bulldogs
16. Titans

edit: I actually had the Broncos lower than 6 but the Brodie Croft signing really improves their chances.
In the back of your mind, you have to think outside of probably the Storm and the Roosters, next year there will be a melt down from a much vaunted team like the Cowboys and Dragons this year that nobody saw coming. Then you will get a team that rides the confidence wave like the Raiders and the Eels and finish up the ladder that nobody picked either. What am I trying to say, I’ve got no idea either except to expect surprises!

Reaction score
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
In the back of your mind, you have to think outside of probably the Storm and the Roosters, next year there will be a melt down from a much vaunted team like the Cowboys and Dragons this year that nobody saw coming. Then you will get a team that rides the confidence wave like the Raiders and the Eels and finish up the ladder that nobody picked either. What am I trying to say, I’ve got no idea either except to expect surprises!
Absolutely - every year there is a team that underperforms and a team that overperforms based on expectation. It is what has always kept the NRL interesting.

Who knows what causes the stars to align or vice versa. The comp is so close that it could be minute changes in team dynamics or coaching tactics or a couple of good rookies coming through. For example Manly will either shrug off their issues at hooker or be severely hamstrung; it depends on loads of other factors. The old sum of all your parts thing comes into play big time.

All I know is that our stars are far and few between, we have few boom rookies, coaching tactics and team dynamics seem below par and we have parts missing etc. I'd be very surprised if we were not bottom 4.

Reaction score
Weno

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Manly are my smokey,already chucked a lazy 50 on them.
Weren't spectacular last year till the last rounds when everyone noticed them.
Best prop rotation in the comp .
Everyone else just needs to compliment the go forward.
We will do better than last season???
Could make the 8 of the NSW Cup with SK.

Top Bottom