General The Manly game

hoanihorsfall_old

They are the most frustrating team to watch and support .... so many dumb stupid mistakes from certain players at crucial times in the game.

Kid-Dynamite_old

They are the most frustrating team to watch and support .... so many dumb stupid mistakes from certain players at crucial times in the game.

Yea, you hear people say the Warrios suck blah, blah, blah!

But the truth is we don't suck we are just stupid!
We have the ability and the potential to beat any team, we should of beat the number 1 team today!

But it's just knowing when passes are on etc!

Tackle 1 of the kick off, after just scoring the try is not when passes are on.

Defending a lead when inside your own 20 is not when passes are on!

At the moment we aren't using the top two inches!

Skinny_Ravs82

I think we tried to play too much footy. You know? tried too much fancy stuff with no basics.

I remember once, a commentator saying we're better when we get away from the one-out ruck stuff, but I disagree.

One-out-ruck stuff, as boring as it can be, also has a good purpose. You set yourself up for better plays. It might not be the greatest play but at least it is a pllay which you will not stuff up as much.

Our players, seemed to think throwing the ball around was the answer. its not. yes we would love to see that from the players but doing it in the wet when youre in our own zone is just idiotic.

And well you have HOLD THE BALL before you think of doing anything else. If the oppsotion strips you of the ball..etc then you can't help it. But ball security is vital

Northern_Union

Unfortunately in rugby league boring football is offen winning football.

Kid-Dynamite_old

Our players, seemed to think throwing the ball around was the answer. its not. yes we would love to see that from the players but doing it in the wet when youre in our own zone is just idiotic.
Yea, there is a time and place for throwing the ball around!

When you're trying to grind out a season turning win I don't know if it's the right thing to be doing.

More so in your own half!

staunchwarrior_old

honestly i love the game but its so frustrating to watch them throw the ball around and give it away in there own half. the boys had the game but it was some stupid decisions again!!! that gave the game away. i dont think ropati should be playing next week against the tigers, thats just what i think

Skinny_Ravs82

Unfortunately with Brent Tate away on Origin we may not have a choice...unless..well if Vatuvei remains out, Paddy comes in I take it, maybe Kirk moves to center and somebody else...I'd take a punt and say Mannering...or...I don't know

Northern_Union

I'd like to see Howie Mathews get a run on the wing. I think Ah Van is in a similar position to Hohaia in that he's had a heap of chances it's time someone else has a crack.