General The History or Rugby League

LordGnome_old

Message to the mods: can we introduce a minimum IQ requirement for posters please?

Jesbass_old

Jr Warlord should be grateful for the lack of league content, or we wouldn't be spending our energies on his ramblings.

Ah, the off season. :D

PB_old

the all blacks in the end took bryan williams and others. nothing wrong with that and in return the all blacks and nz government ask the sa rugby they have to select a side with black players. again nothing wrong with that. i think the nzru did more good than bad.

Prior to 1970, I can't agree. And on balance I don't know if it evens out. And I'm talking strictly apartheid here.

Spence_old

Yeah, we needed something to fill the off season, haha.

I hope you don't have too much work to do LG, I fear this is going to consume a lot of your time over the next few days.

LordGnome_old

I hope you don't have too much work to do LG, I fear this is going to consume a lot of your time over the next few days.

Mate, I am sitting in Sydney waiting for a client decision - I got nothing better to do at present!

PB_old

After your birthday party when you convinced me that mixing a bed, a goat, and gallon of whipped cream would be "a great idea with no regrets", respect for you is something I find difficult to give.

Yeah... I should have used real cream.

Jesbass_old

He's enjoying himself! :thumb:

Ryan_old

I'm beginning to develop a theory that Warlord is a pseudonym for another regular member, stirring up the interest during the doldrums. It's plausible, I guess.

Jesbass_old

I'm beginning to develop a theory that Warlord is a pseudonym for another regular member, stirring up the interest during the doldrums. It's plausible, I guess.

It's LordGnome when he's sober. :yield:

Ryan_old

It could even be LG himself. He's seems to be like one of those bright fellows who can play chess against himself.

Jesbass_old

If that was the case he would only post before about 5pm old boy!

Haha, yeah, I was going to follow up and say that the suggestion that Jr Warlord is LordGnome sober is nonsense, because it would require LordGnome to actually be sober every once in a while! :D

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings