General And we start again...

just gotta say.

My credit cards, business and private, have been hacked into this year, more than once, both of them. I got talking to the nice lady at the bank and she said it is getting worse.

Prigozhin owned the trolling sites in Russia, so may be they are getting us back because of our excellent coverage of the war.
Heyzeus. Welcome back🙏😁🍻

Well hello family,
Good job Tajhay
I guess it could be a good thing to start from scratch,
We only have positive things to chat about....lol
tajhay tajhay any of this affect our members payments?
They dont have access to your membership payments or details (just like the site doesnt). Thats all handled via API calls to paypal.

That said i will cancel all subscriptions and refund all active ones when i get a chance. The site will operate ad free for a while whilst i try to get higher priority stuff sorted out.

Was anyone else confronted with the very poorly drawn Bear meets Woodsman cartoon?
Saw it the first time, and that was enough, though Bruce might have been advertising something....😆

Bloody hell.......disrupted my Friday morning routine of reading haha. Onwards and upwards!
I've been amusing myself browsing Rabbitohs & Roosters forums. What the respective supporters of both teams feel for their rivals, "hatred" is not a strong enough word.

They dont have access to your membership payments or details (just like the site doesnt). Thats all handled via API calls to paypal.

That said i will cancel all subscriptions and refund all active ones when i get a chance. The site will operate ad free for a while whilst i try to get higher priority stuff sorted out.
Keep my sub rolling too Taj - no refund expected. One in all in

It's a fukn disaster, hope you can restore most of it somehow guys. I say we send Mr Frank White's unit to Turkey to get these bastards, take Monty, Bully and Kev Campion and smash em bro!

It's new site, new era, new Warriors, we will rise again. I missed you fellas, up the wahs, must be time for some bob dylan

Last edited:
Found the culprit guys.
Exhibit A
Screenshot_20230831-223538_Firefox Focus.jpg

Back