General And we start again...

Sorry to hear team - and appreciate all the hard work that goes into running this site.

Just like our team, we’ll rebuild and be stronger than ever.

As cringe as it may or not be, I will just leave this bit of dialogue written by Taika Waititi..

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 2.57.43 PM.png

Up the Wahs, and long live NZWarriors.com (and Lord Rocco, of course) 💙💚❤️

I feel sorry for all the administrators and moderators. I am a member of a few forums and browse through a lot of others.

This one was the best. It had great features which is a credit to the work done behind the scenes.

The site was a great resource for the history of the club. All of the work on the old merchandise or what the ex players have done post their league careers.

I work in IT specializing in data protection and storage. Much more of our work now is aligned with security and moving from protecting against traditional business threats or disaster recovery like disasters, earthquakes, virus attacks hardware failure, etc., to cyber recovery. to now protecting against malicious individuals or disgruntled staff.

I've been in a company hit by a virus and more recently a cyber attack. Turning up to a customer with all staff trying to piece their business back together again is heartbreaking. Trying to get systems up again to keep the business running. Seeing a business just grind to a halt.

As a vendor it is one of the biggest fears causing an issue at a customers site.

Turkish hackers sound like absolute cum stain artists. I also have a suspicion it could have been Rocco Berry trying to delete all his negative posts.

But In a way it represents a symbolic new beginning, mirroring the team success, I have no doubt this site will be bigger and better than it ever was just like The Warriors this season.

we can build this site on positivity, success and and hopefully include a premiership or two in the coming years!

Lessfuckinggoboyyyys!!!

Perhaps, everyone that agrees could be given a player or two or three or whatever they like, start the thread off on said player with a picture then copying and pasting from wikipedia. Shit, but a quick way to get things back

Good to see everyone coming back. We may argue a lot but the discussion and banter make the site.

Like Vin Diesel says multiple times in every Fast and the Furious movie. It's about family / You don't turn your back on family.

Yeah, no negotiating with terrorists so screw their ransom. 🖕🖕

Was gutted when my favourite local wrestling forum was shut down about 10 years ago (was a fun community to drop into now and again to shoot the breeze) and glad to see this forum will live to see another day. I like keeping these sort of conversations in their own niche area than the hive of scum and villainy that is social media apps 😅

Sorry to all the peeps that run this place that some Turkish Delights decided to be little kients but there's enough support here to keep this train rolling 👊

UP THE MOTHERF@CKIN WAHS!!!!!

Formally Sky Waka

I'm gonna do the Trump thing and claim victory in the tipping.
Yeah sorry mate, tipping etc won't be coming back again till next season. Priority is just getting back basic stuff back, and then design and then some features that we still have current licenses for. Some other stuff may be salvageable, but content related stuff unlikely.

Was always planning a fresh overhaul of the site in the off-season, but never anticipated it would be this fresh lol

I feel sorry for all the administrators and moderators. I am a member of a few forums and browse through a lot of others.

This one was the best. It had great features which is a credit to the work done behind the scenes.

The site was a great resource for the history of the club. All of the work on the old merchandise or what the ex players have done post their league careers.

I work in IT specializing in data protection and storage. Much more of our work now is aligned with security and moving from protecting against traditional business threats or disaster recovery like disasters, earthquakes, virus attacks hardware failure, etc., to cyber recovery. to now protecting against malicious individuals or disgruntled staff.

I've been in a company hit by a virus and more recently a cyber attack. Turning up to a customer with all staff trying to piece their business back together again is heartbreaking. Trying to get systems up again to keep the business running. Seeing a business just grind to a halt.

As a vendor it is one of the biggest fears causing an issue at a customers site.
I struggle when my email stops working. Can’t image the headache for a whole website 🫣

Yeah sorry mate, tipping etc won't be coming back again till next season. Priority is just getting back basic stuff back, and then design and then some features that we still have current licenses for. Some other stuff may be salvageable, but content related stuff unlikely.

Was always planning a fresh overhaul of the site in the off-season, but never anticipated it would be this fresh lol
All good bro I won

Last edited:
Back